project reality header
Go Back   Project Reality Forums > PR:BF2 Mod Forums > PR:BF2 Community Factions > Faction Archives > New Zealand Def. Force
12 Sep 2024, 00:00:00 (PRT)
Register Developer Blogs Members List Search Quick Links
New Zealand Def. Force Discussion pertaining to the PR New Zealand Defence Force faction. Temporarily closed to posting.

Old 2010-09-13, 18:48   #21
galeknight1
Default Re: [Off-Topic] Are you a Kiwi?

Quote:
Originally Posted by gstanabay View Post
yea im a kiwi, living in Norway now so im always on the UKWF servers as kiwi_styer but havnt bumped in to any kiwis yet

I was 2/1st in Burnham a while back so a piece of me is still in chch...heads high lads!!!
Hey man, I've seen you on the UKWF servers, I've actually wondered whether you were a kiwi or your name was a coincidence.
Old 2010-09-18, 09:11   #22
Kiwi Mouse

Hey all, im a Kiwi.

Living in CHCH at the mo, playing PR for a couple of months now. Can mainly find me on the BigD servers.
Old 2010-09-19, 14:51   #23
RedCommandNZ

Christchurch over here! Currently living in Italy on an Air Force deployment with my Father and family. You guys should check out the HARDCORE =]H[= server, We have two Kiwi admins and looking for more!
Old 2010-09-20, 02:19   #24
HangMan_

Quote:
Originally Posted by RedCommandNZ View Post
Christchurch over here! Currently living in Italy on an Air Force deployment with my Father and family. You guys should check out the HARDCORE =]H[= server, We have two Kiwi admins and looking for more!
Will check that server out sometime mate Is your father with the RNZAF? or the italian airforce? Great to hear from another kiwi abroad!
Old 2010-09-20, 06:25   #25
RedCommandNZ

Quote:
Originally Posted by [R-COM]HangMan View Post
Will check that server out sometime mate Is your father with the RNZAF? or the italian airforce? Great to hear from another kiwi abroad!
RNZAF mate.
Old 2010-09-20, 06:40   #26
HangMan_

Quote:
Originally Posted by RedCommandNZ View Post
RNZAF mate.
wow cool What does he do over in italy? sorry for the questions, its not an interogation i am generally interested If you'd prefer we can continue this via pm?
Old 2010-11-15, 01:14   #27
Click

I am a kiwi.
Current location CHCH.
Old 2010-11-15, 09:34   #28
calstifer

Im 50% kiwi. Dad was a kiwi and my mum was australian. Im some sort of... Kangasheep.
Old 2010-11-15, 18:37   #29
Doc.Pock

my grandma was a Kiwi, She was from auckland.
Old 2010-11-15, 18:49   #30
Scot
Supporting Member

My great grandmother who I never met as she died 2 weeks before i was born was half kiwi, so that makes me like an 1/8? All I know about you fella's is that you speak like this:

Tags
kiwi, offtopic