project reality header
Go Back   Project Reality Forums > PR:BF2 Mod Forums > PR:BF2 Bugs
20 Sep 2024, 00:00:00 (PRT)
Register Developer Blogs Members List Search Quick Links
PR:BF2 Bugs If you find a bug within PR:BF2 (including PRSP), please report it here.

Old 2014-01-11, 15:30   #21
Meerkat
Default Re: Civi bugs

I think you should be automatically civilian after you spawn, but when you actually do help insurgents, you get the 1 min timer until you can be a civilian again. There could also be some thing to lower the 1 min delay such as the more friendlies there is around you the lower delay is. But if there isn't any around you, you get 1min delay.
I love insurgency. It's a fun change for more serious aas. It balances the gaming experience.
AAS/INS should be played 50-50.
Meerkat is offline Reply With Quote
Old 2014-01-11, 18:14   #22
curahee150
Default Re: Civi bugs

Quote:
Originally Posted by matty1053 View Post
curahee, I don't get the point...

IF you get shot at, lets say you have 35% health. you are about to die in 1 min. you drop your kit, then it's been a min, you die. You die as Martyr.
IIRC, that 'drop kit and wait a minute till you are a martyr' isn't a bug.

How to fix this issue.
1.Shoot the civies w/ Shotguns or arrest everyone.

And Meerkat, you have to wait about 1 min after you spawn to become a 'civilian'.

Currahee, tip. Don't teamswitch to play as BluFor. Play as Insurgents once in a while.
(I have seen you constantly teamswitch to blufor at the breifing or waiting till round starts. You joined my squad once on Barasah, then BOOM you left to the enemy team. That is probably the 5th time I have seen you switch teams.)

Insurgents is a fun faction. I love the weapons and the vehicles.
first off, even if the drop your kit thing after you are wounded and die as martyr isnt a bug then it needs to be fixed as it is unfair, as CAS can strafe 6 insurgents that have guns to start off with, they get wounded, drop their kit, wait one minute, find the nears building and jump off to die a martyr, and the CAS pilot get executed due to that.

Second, unless you are at point blank range you wont arrest anyone at full health in 1 shot so they will likely be wounded by the shotgun, not killed, find the nearest building and jump off and die a martyr, so that wont work unless the civilian is already wounded or they are out in the desert, or some other open area.

Oh, and btw I think that was the 5th time I switched to blufor in 1 year and I only do switch at the briefing I in fact usually switch to insurgent to go as civi, how else do you think I know all this stuff about civis?
curahee150 is offline Reply With Quote

Tags
bug, bugs, civi