project reality header
Go Back   Project Reality Forums > PR:BF2 Mod Forums > PR:BF2 General Discussion
19 Sep 2024, 00:00:00 (PRT)
Register Developer Blogs Members List Search Quick Links
PR:BF2 General Discussion General discussion of the Project Reality: BF2 modification.

Old 2007-03-03, 16:48   #21
ArmedDrunk&Angry
Banned

ROFL
"tame the smacktard"
really laughing
TY
ArmedDrunk&Angry is offline Reply With Quote
Old 2007-03-03, 17:45   #22
Mongolian_dude
Retired Moderator

My observation since 0.32-0.5 has been that one in every two special forces are smacktards. This also goes for snipers and marksmen. Smacktards hardly ever play requested support kits or AA kits.
one in every 3.5 granadiers are spamming smacktards(I.E fire all nade rounds within the space of 10seconds).

one in every 2 Pilots on Mutrah+Jabal are smaktards. They will not make it back to the carrier after their 1st 'flight'. half of the smack tards will gain altitude, the other half will try and employ positive collective as soon as they git in whih 60% of the time results in the chopper turining over and sliding off the deck.

Smacktards have a habbit of jumping into/spawning and trying to drive in your APC(not that you shouldnt have a driver, butif he is repairing). This may cause you to get AT because he wouldnt get out or the APC to speed down hill all by itself if on a slope.

1/5(rather approximate) TKs are intentional.

CAUTION

...mongol...

Military lawyers engaged in fierce legal action.
Mongolian_dude is offline Reply With Quote
Old 2007-03-03, 18:23   #23
RGG:Dale

generally i find that smacktards are people who dont visit the forums or the website, so they dont read the wiki(i know it comes with the install)
but they are to interested in the game, which in some cases is a good thing

just next time make a website download, which adds it to the favorites list or something and ull find alot more co-operative players

also add you must have a mic on the agreement lol
RGG:Dale is offline Reply With Quote
Old 2007-03-03, 18:24   #24
OiSkout

Hehe the water thing is very important. I usually base my squads actions around them, and either flank, defend, or skip to an advance flag.

However, another good idea is since the enemy is likely to have smacktards, I just set up ambushes to kill them, so my smacktardmates can advance up a little ahead and maybe keep inching up. You'll know what I mean if you ever played Aeon of Strife or that Defense of the Ancient(of SC and WC).
OiSkout is offline Reply With Quote

Tags
management, proper, psm, smacktard