project reality header
Go Back   Project Reality Forums > PR:BF2 Mini-Mods > PR:WWII General Discussion
23 Oct 2024, 00:00:00 (PRT)
Register Developer Blogs Members List Search Quick Links
PR:WWII General Discussion General discussion of the Project Reality WWII modification.

Old 2015-12-29, 02:08   #21
FluffyThumper
Default Re: PR:WW2 Beta Release - Feedback Thread

K98 seems to be ejecting whole cartridges after being shot instead of just the brass.
Oh, and i know i'm nitpicking, but the Panzers on Carentan have 9th Panzer Division markings, and i'm 99.89% sure they didn't participate in it.
Old 2015-12-29, 02:39   #22
Ratface
Retired PR Developer

Quote:
Originally Posted by FlyingR View Post
Not a big problem, but I am watching BD42's livestream and I saw that there's a problem with the shadows.

Normal BF2 thing, you'll notice it in regular Pr too. Shadows of people don't tend to render against vehicles.

Quote:
Originally Posted by M.McCormick.13MEU View Post
PAK guns make it almost impossible for US to even land on the beachhead on the large layout. Also, Germans shouldn't be able to capture any flags on the beach. It makes for a very crappy game if you are on USA.
As mentioned earlier, this is a bug, we'll be looking into this with a patch shortly. Germans should not be allowed to enter the beach but they are currently.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Batchelor View Post
Me wants it, me needs it! How do it get it?

https://www.realitymod.com/forum/f37...ml#post2112804

Last edited by [R-DEV]Ratface; 2015-12-29 at 02:50..
Old 2015-12-29, 03:33   #23
[R-MOD]Nate.
Forum Moderator
Supporting Member

- German PzIV D: You can use the Hull-MG if you are a driver and just have a gunner
- German PzIV F2: You can't use the Hull-MG if you are a driver and just have a gunner, seems like one needs more than 2 guys in the tank.

Old 2015-12-29, 03:57   #24
gerardusnl0
Lightbulb Re: PR:WW2 Beta Release - Feedback Thread

AAS LRG Ohama beach , germans are able to get on the beach, the DOD broke

also feel like there's a slight imbalance in weapons. a lot of US soldiers just used the spray and pray while the germans had bolt rifles, in close quarters this gets very anoying.
so give the germans a handgun atleast, like in real life.

for example, i came across a lone american soldier , i shot him close range in the chest with my kar98k, while i was bolting my rifle, he turns around and just empties his m1 clip.
Old 2015-12-29, 04:52   #25
djk1518

CTDing after joining a server, about 20% of the way through. Happens on both Omaha and Carentan, no thrown errors. Let me know where the crash logs are stored and I'll pull it up for you guys.

Running windows 10
Old 2015-12-29, 05:07   #26
Bluedrake42
Supporting Member

Yeah honestly the only thing I noticed that was a problem was the Germans being able to go onto the beach. Hopefully in the patch they won't be able to go onto the beach at all, not just be able to capture it haha

Besides that I'm totally floored by the quality here. Practically flawless. Incredible. Definitely worth the wait. All the hard work truly shows, congratulations everyone, and thank you <3

Old 2015-12-29, 05:22   #27
MONTE246

-A player can get stuck behind some of the objects (crates, barrels, debris) in the Omaha trenches when jumping on them.

-The MG42 emplacement only builds a sandbag wall, no MG.

-The building progress bar is full when digging for every object, for both factions.

-Having a resupply box in the bunkers with the PAKs on Omaha may be too OP. Perhaps reducing the PAKs or removing the unlimited ammo.

-BAR is not comparable to an MG-34. Perhaps, Making US Machine gunner Kit a deployable Browning .30 Cal Machine Gun. This way AR can keep the BAR but squads can still have more firepower available.

-Other than this, the game is absolutely gorgeous. Well done. This will definitely help revive the PR community.
Old 2015-12-29, 05:34   #28
curahee150

-Panzershreck(German HAT kit) cannot be ranged. It only enters the squad comm rose.

-Half-tracks have terrible handling, and found out through said thing, half tracks float for a great amount of time in water. I'm not even sure if they blow up in water.

One thing for realism. The panzerfaust does not 1 hit kill a Sherman. I'm am pretty sure it would in real life, With the Sherman having around 100mm of armor and some variants of panzerfausts is 200mm penetration, with the lowest being of variants being 140mm.
Last edited by curahee150; 2015-12-29 at 05:41..
Old 2015-12-29, 06:41   #29
F33bz

Quote:
Originally Posted by curahee150 View Post
-Panzershreck(German HAT kit) cannot be ranged. It only enters the squad comm rose.

-Half-tracks have terrible handling, and found out through said thing, half tracks float for a great amount of time in water. I'm not even sure if they blow up in water.

One thing for realism. The panzerfaust does not 1 hit kill a Sherman. I'm am pretty sure it would in real life, With the Sherman having around 100mm of armor and some variants of panzerfausts is 200mm penetration, with the lowest being of variants being 140mm.

I've found the 60m panzerfaust doesn't even blow up the M3A1 halftrack in one hit.
Old 2015-12-29, 07:00   #30
KrunCh
Unhappy Re: PR:WW2 Beta Release - Feedback Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by djk1518 View Post
CTDing after joining a server, about 20% of the way through. Happens on both Omaha and Carentan, no thrown errors. Let me know where the crash logs are stored and I'll pull it up for you guys.

Running windows 10
I have the same exact issue, CTD, no errors also running windows 10

Tags
beta, feedback, prww2, release, thread