project reality header
Go Back   Project Reality Forums > PR:BF2 Mod Forums > PR:BF2 General Discussion
09 Sep 2024, 00:00:00 (PRT)
Register Developer Blogs Members List Search Quick Links
PR:BF2 General Discussion General discussion of the Project Reality: BF2 modification.

Closed Thread

Old 2006-01-13, 11:27   #21
[BiM]Black7

not doing your duty are punished with what? jail or kicked out of the army?
Old 2006-01-14, 00:53   #22
Harven

I think it depends on if it's during war-times or not.
Old 2006-01-14, 17:27   #23
Tychandrus

Quote:
Originally Posted by Harven
Engineers should be able to disable the C4...
They can, but it's suicidal to do so. Trust me, I've tried it and succeeded only once every 200 times I've been killed.
Old 2006-01-14, 19:20   #24
[R-DEV]TheRealFritz
Server Administrator
Supporting Member

Hey, just stumbled on this thread.

If you see him TK again, PM me with the details, screenshots help.

Also, keep in mind that a negative score alone doesn't mean TK.

He could have been blowing up friendly (but empty) tanks, apcs, choppers. Because of how PRMM handles them, that'll give you a negative score. Suicide and team switches while alive (count as suicides) also give you a negative score.
Old 2006-01-15, 03:30   #25
Harven

I hate auto-switch... I know teams should be even.. but.. when you are on a team for an hour.. getting your ass kicked.. then you start to finaly make a come back when all the odds were against you.. then when you have them on the run you get switched.. it just ruins the whole team spirit for me..
Old 2006-01-15, 05:04   #26
[R-DEV]TheRealFritz
Server Administrator
Supporting Member

btw, yes GH does kick. After 3 TKs that were punished. Which is why I'm saying that perhaps he was blowing up empty friendly armor or something.

Switching.. GH doesn't have autobalance on. It uses bf2cc's smartbalance. It will balance somebody once the difference is 3 people. Lone wolves should get switched first.
Old 2006-01-15, 22:35   #27
lonelyjew

Well, I don't know how much of it was tk's but I know I wasn't the only one getting tk'd(I was tk'd twice by him, once in the jet, once on the carrier deck). I heard someone else asking him why he was tking them. Some of it could have been him blowing up friendly vehicles, but seeing as we were being base raped on the carrier anyway that's almost as bad.
Old 2006-01-16, 00:35   #28
[R-DEV]TheRealFritz
Server Administrator
Supporting Member

Let me know if it happens again.
Old 2017-03-16, 06:55   #29
wepntech
Default Re: We must not tolarate team killers in Project reality

motaz....123 (or something to that effect) just seen em teamkilling through 2 or 3 matches of co-op. i even got a sniper kit just to put him down but never got the opportunity(game end). was pissin everybody off. i tk'd a couple tryna get em, then next match he shows up with a TEAMKILLING squad of 3 or so... i quit playin at that point. never thought to get a screen shot but I will next time. and believe itor not he wasn;t the worst scored, with like -500 or so. must hav been 2 or 3 of em tking the team and its assets. still won though with about 1500-0 or something ( it was co-op after all.
Old 2017-03-16, 06:57   #30
wepntech
Default Re: We must not tolarate team killers in Project reality

Quote:
Originally Posted by Harven View Post
I hate auto-switch... I know teams should be even.. but.. when you are on a team for an hour.. getting your ass kicked.. then you start to finaly make a come back when all the odds were against you.. then when you have them on the run you get switched.. it just ruins the whole team spirit for me..
yeah it annoys the hell out of me, i play for an hour and get switched, im done with the game for a while. if it happens at the end of a long match or something wtvr but not while the game is still going.
Closed Thread

Tags
killers, project, reality, team, tolarate