project reality header
Go Back   Project Reality Forums > PR:BF2 Mod Forums > PR:BF2 Feedback > Vehicles
22 Sep 2024, 00:00:00 (PRT)
Register Developer Blogs Members List Search Quick Links

Old 2014-03-15, 10:32   #21
Roque_THE_GAMER

Default Re: Mi-24v Hind-E Full feed back

Quote:
Originally Posted by [R-DEV]Rhino View Post
Code changes are repetitively simple but you would need to talk to Jafar and Nosferatu about that as they iirc where the ones who setup the Hinds originally with Nos providing MA afaik.
do you have contacts to they or could you call they to check this topic?
Roque_THE_GAMER is offline Reply With Quote
Old 2014-03-28, 21:56   #22
Roque_THE_GAMER

here are the tests

did happen some actualization to hind in some patch? he is quite different front the first test, soon i will re make a speed test to.
Old 2014-03-29, 02:21   #23
PlaynCool

Actually hind's armor IRL is supposed to withstand .50 cal bullets, and i know for a fact(read on wiki lol ) that in Aganistan when Russia was there, hinds survived multiple direct rpg hits. So Hind's armor agains .50 is good i think.
PlaynCool is offline Reply With Quote
Old 2014-03-29, 03:38   #24
Rabbit

Quote:
Originally Posted by Roque_THE_GAMER View Post
here are the tests

did happen some actualization to hind in some patch? he is quite different front the first test, soon i will re make a speed test to.
If you want to voice concerns over air vehicles its best to have them off heli pads/ air strips as it the two of those could have undergone chances in healing times/ re supply times.
Rabbit is offline Reply With Quote
Old 2014-03-29, 04:00   #25
Roque_THE_GAMER

Quote:
Originally Posted by [R-CON]Rabbit View Post
If you want to voice concerns over air vehicles its best to have them off heli pads/ air strips as it the two of those could have undergone chances in healing times/ re supply times.
i make sure they aren't repairing if you want you can do that test at same map and put a air vehicle that's why i repeat all damages test to make sure they aren't repairing, if they are repairing they does not explode.
Last edited by Roque_THE_GAMER; 2014-03-29 at 04:20..
Old 2014-03-29, 10:08   #26
K4on
Retired PR Developer
Supporting Member

so. you made some test videos rogue. but what is your feedback now?

also, have you taken into account that the engine/controls are screwed after the tank hit?
maybe wanna check with a second guy who is actually flying it while you shoot him?
make sure to test this on a dedicated server though, as on a local server this behaves differently.

K4on is offline Reply With Quote
Old 2014-03-29, 10:48   #27
Prevtzer
Banned

The Hind should be faster, it's faster than other CAS choppers IRL but much slower than some in PR. Is this hard to change?
Prevtzer is offline Reply With Quote
Old 2014-03-29, 11:29   #28
Ghostwolf

Some issues I experienced with the Hind

- Too slow
- Too armored (perhaps 1 AP round from third generation tanks as damage input to burn?)

Agility behaviour, weaponary, design seem to be fine though
Ghostwolf is offline Reply With Quote
Old 2014-03-29, 14:45   #29
Roque_THE_GAMER

Quote:
Originally Posted by [R-DEV]K4on View Post
so. you made some test videos rogue. but what is your feedback now?

also, have you taken into account that the engine/controls are screwed after the tank hit?
maybe wanna check with a second guy who is actually flying it while you shoot him?
make sure to test this on a dedicated server though, as on a local server this behaves differently.
this feed back is the damage test to show the armor glitch is dificult to do a test in a dedicated server because i dont meet any admin how can liberated one server to test, i try that but most of they are busy or don't care.

also we don't have to care to much about engine/controls get screwed, because i believe in real life Hind cant resist a 120mm canon shoot right? if that so the Hind is a flying tank lol.
Old 2014-03-29, 15:27   #30
X-Alt

The Hind should be able to take two HE round(s) (but 1 AP=Kaboom) and have an engine fire, perhaps kill the crew in the back or something.. It also should be about 9 Billion times faster than what it is now, like UH-60 sort of fast....
X-Alt is offline Reply With Quote

Tags
back, feed, full, hind, hinde, mi24, mi24v