project reality header
Go Back   Project Reality Forums > PR2 Game Forums > PR2 General Discussion
20 Sep 2024, 00:00:00 (PRT)
Register Developer Blogs Members List Search Quick Links
PR2 General Discussion General discussion of the Project Reality 2 game.

Closed Thread

Old 2014-08-25, 22:46   #21
Midnight_o9
Supporting Member

Default Re: Project Reality 2 Photos & Videos So Far

Maybe they don't show their progress because you're a bunch of whining kids and whining kids never stop, you complain they don't show many updates but the more they'd show the more you'd want to see. So for now they fly low and do all their shit in secret, and they're freaking right to do so without having kiddos whining at the first thing they see "OMGZ YOU DIDN'T MODEL THE RIS HANDGUARD TIS MY FAVOURITE GUN YOU HAVE TO MODELZ IT RIGHTZ REDO THE MODEL YOU SUCKS HASHTAGS PR2DEVS SUXX".

Not happy with the lack of updates? Ask for a refund... Oh... wait... right.
The Devs owe you absolutely nothing. They work in their FREETIME, you know, that time that you use to play games or waste on FB. And they work for FREE.

Now, Thank you to OP for putting all that together, I never saw half of those and it's nice to see it all at one place.

Now if you want to complain about how it's badly modeled, bring it to THEIR forums or send a PM to Foxhound and learn to model and show them how it's done.

If you're not happy with the lack of updates go to their forums or send a PM and apply for a PR position, and I mean PUBLIC RELATIONS not Project Reality and then organise all the external coms for the project and then you'll come complain at how it's actually hard to gather informations and communicate with the crowds and how it does actually alter work due to the bad criticism and complaints.
Old 2014-08-25, 23:38   #22
Latipsify

Roque The Gamer - make a suggestion thread when the time is right to attempt to get that grip 'sorted'.

Those that are beginning to argue - just don't. Especially over this petty subject of whether it will be released or not. Play BF2:PR and be happy with it, after all devs have been working on it for 10 years for free.
Old 2014-08-26, 00:05   #23
PatrickLA_CA
Supporting Member

I prefer not being teased for something that might come in a couple of years as it would be killing me on the inside. This way I forget about PR2 and when It's out I'll be screaming like a little girl.
Judging by those model, it's gonna look really fucking awesome, thanks for putting it all together

In-game: Cobra-PR
Old 2014-08-26, 00:09   #24
Roque_THE_GAMER

i did not make a suggestion or feedback, i just want to know the reason why it have that grip.

i though on the first time the war will be between 1983~1994 and the US army will use the M16A2
Old 2014-08-26, 04:00   #25
fatalsushi83

I remember how before PR 1.0 came out people were saying "1.0 is a myth" and "1.0 will never come out." Heard it over mumble quite a few times.

And then 1.0 came out and it was freakin awesome. And it's still getting better and better.

I think PR devs and fans like the game too much for it to be abandoned. It may take a while but I have faith that PR2 will come out as well.
Old 2014-08-26, 07:45   #26
Allan Davidson

Yet another cool thread turned into a "Devs where u at???" thread. They do not want to show their progress, neither they want to talk about the development, so face it, and wait. I would like to know about it too, and maybe help the development, but we just CAN'T, so, wait and see.

That list on CryDev is outdated, too.

@Topic, on the first post, the link with mixed images have more than 500 images, some old, some new. You guys need to see them. All of them.

Edit: Link
https://imageshack.com/user/bignaptizzle
Last edited by Allan Davidson; 2014-08-26 at 07:54..
Old 2014-08-26, 09:45   #27
baltimore

Quote:
Originally Posted by Allan Davidson View Post
Yet another cool thread turned into a "Devs where u at???" thread. They do not want to show their progress, neither they want to talk about the development, so face it, and wait. I would like to know about it too, and maybe help the development, but we just CAN'T, so, wait and see.

@Topic, on the first post, the link with mixed images have more than 500 images, some old, some new. You guys need to see them. All of them.

Edit: Link
https://imageshack.com/user/bignaptizzle
The main frustrating issue is that, Bignap have stopped so sudden on 4th February.
Like he left or just realized that we are spying him and stopped releasing the progress.

ALSO, the famous developer of the foxhound IFV also publicated some cryengine content on his site, obviously not for our game.Do not think! It's a mistake....
have a sight on it : www.mathiswidrat.com
Old 2014-08-26, 11:24   #28
Zemciugas

Quote:
Originally Posted by Roque_THE_GAMER View Post
i did not make a suggestion or feedback, i just want to know the reason why it have that grip.

i though on the first time the war will be between 1983~1994 and the US army will use the M16A2
You don't seem to understand. The handguard doesn't define what model it is... The A4 can be used with a RIS aswell as a handguard like the A2. I'm pretty sure there is an A4 with the RIS system just not shown, so calm yo tits.
Old 2014-08-26, 12:37   #29
Raphavenger

Quote:
Originally Posted by Allan Davidson View Post
I know, I just wanted to show that there is a pretty complete team behind PR2
Old 2014-08-27, 01:06   #30
Sargeant_Roldan

the information that is circulating in MD Interactive Youtube channel about PR2 is true? is reliable? (for example this: Project Reality 2 Ep 10: Status Update Marvelous Muttrah City (CryEngine 3) (1080p) ?? - YouTube )
Closed Thread

Tags
photos, polygons, project, reality, renders, videos