Register Developer Blogs Members List Search Quick Links
PR Changelogs The changelogs for recently released Project Reality versions

Closed Thread

Old 2016-11-25, 17:54   #21
Squirrel[STF]
Supporting Member

Default Re: PR:BF2 v1.4.0.0 Changelog

I'm not saying "Have my babies...." but seriously......Have my babies. <3

YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS SSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!

Old 2016-11-25, 19:41   #22
[R-DEV]Mineral
PR:BF2 Lead Designer
Supporting Member
PR Server License Administrator

Updated mapgallery for people who want to see map details

PR Map Gallery

Old 2016-11-25, 19:48   #23
qs-racer
Supporting Member

Quote:
Updated the flamethrower effect; reduced the size of the flame, now causes the ground to ignite.
Flamethrower ????
Old 2016-11-25, 20:21   #24
TBoy205

Please fix the smoke for grenade launchers and tank rounds. It disappears shortly after impact.

Old 2016-11-25, 21:20   #25
_MB_

Quote:
Originally Posted by qs-racer View Post
Flamethrower ????
Well, there is the Zippo flame-tank in one of the Vietnam maps. Sadly I have never seen it in action.
Old 2016-11-25, 22:03   #26
DogACTUAL

Is there going to be a trailer for the release?
Old 2016-11-25, 22:10   #27
tankninja1

Quote:
Originally Posted by PatrickLA_CA View Post

Oh yeah! I hope the new LRG layers will be used more often now that they have a sensible amount of tickets.

Btw, can anyone care to explain the differences between the T-72M1, T-72S, T-72S1, T-72B?
On the real ones the T-72M is the most basic version, the T-72S's are slightly modified Ms the main difference being ERA on the S, and the B I think in the only T-72 variant in service with the Russians and it has a whole slew of modifications and addons compared the the OG T-72. Then again the Russian/Soviet equipment and naming varies a lot depending on where it is in the world.
Old 2016-11-25, 22:11   #28
FTB|GS-Warfighter

Overall the update seems okay, but I'm sad to see that with every passing iteration that Fallujah keeps taking hits to make it more unplayable. It was best when it was at 7 caches, 5 I made do with it, but it ended up creating short 40-60 minute games. I can only imagine that with 4 caches the games will most likely take 30 minutes or less. I wish that it was 5 or 6 caches, but it sucks that because a few people don't like that map that there are people that wish to destroy it for the community. I'm going to miss fallujah.
Old 2016-11-25, 22:13   #29
TBoy205

Quote:
Originally Posted by FTB|GS-Warfighter View Post
Overall the update seems okay, but I'm sad to see that with every passing iteration that Fallujah keeps taking hits to make it more unplayable. It was best when it was at 7 caches, 5 I made do with it, but it ended up creating short 40-60 minute games. I can only imagine that with 4 caches the games will most likely take 30 minutes or less. I wish that it was 5 or 6 caches, but it sucks that because a few people don't like that map that there are people that wish to destroy it for the community. I'm going to miss fallujah.
Please remember that this is your opinion and it does not stand for the entire community.
Old 2016-11-25, 22:14   #30
[R-DEV]Mineral
PR:BF2 Lead Designer
Supporting Member
PR Server License Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by FTB|GS-Warfighter View Post

Which is more then in the previous release v1.3. There is much more to a map then tickets and caches

(with average insurgency map being 1:30h)

Closed Thread

Tags
changelog, prbf2