project reality header
Go Back   Project Reality Forums > PR:BF2 Mod Forums > PR:BF2 Suggestions
20 Sep 2024, 00:00:00 (PRT)
Register Developer Blogs Members List Search Quick Links
PR:BF2 Suggestions Suggestions from our community members for PR:BF2. Read the stickies before posting.

Old 2007-02-23, 15:10   #21
NavalLord

That nos it tight man. We need to put some mad spinnaz on dem things yo. Also add some hydrolics so we can bounce. Put some low profile tires on dem things and then we'll be ballin'.

Ok now back to my white self.
MEC could definately use with a new vehicle. The vodnik is a giant target because of it's large size.
One issues I've been having with all non-crewman kit required vehicles. Sometimes they just won't move. I don't think it's because they're damaged because they'll be at the main base. But you get in them and floor it and nothing happens.
NavalLord is offline Reply With Quote
Old 2007-02-23, 16:08   #22
77SiCaRiO77
Retired PR Developer

more imageshack

77SiCaRiO77 is offline Reply With Quote
Old 2007-02-23, 16:31   #23
Lucid Nightmare

Vodnik is the sex. I'd really like to see it remodeled and amphibious. Some more of that army asymmetry we've all been looking for.
Lucid Nightmare is offline Reply With Quote
Old 2007-02-23, 21:43   #24
=*CLA*=StudMuffin21

That thing may work very well..and I'm sure it does considering the purpose of it. But just like the H2 and H3 it looks like complete SHIT!!!!!!!!!!! WAY too round!

Why oh why did GM have to stop making the H1 for civilians?!?!??! Who cares about sales...it's all about what it's meant for!

Sorry, just my .02 I'm just really disappointed on the look of new vehicles.
=*CLA*=StudMuffin21 is offline Reply With Quote
Old 2007-02-23, 22:25   #25
Top_Cat_AxJnAt

Wake up and smell the "Dont give a foock"!!!!!!!!!!

I am sorry, but the DEVs have clearly stated, through the use of passive resistance, (heheee) over the last year that remodeling the present transport jeeps is at the bottom of their priority list.

They will however borrow/steal/pillage (take your pick!) other transport jeeps modeled by other mods, like Humvee with TOW and Repair Humvee.

So inconclusion i suggest you dont put to much effort into trying to perswade them or get your hopes up in any way. The DEVs in this area have brocken my heart but then crammed it with some many other "goodies" i cannot complain over the last year - i have learnt to adjust my tactics, shut up and enjoy what is already shockinly brillaint.
New transport will come but not any time soon and they will probaly come in drips and drabs.
Top_Cat_AxJnAt is offline Reply With Quote
Old 2007-02-23, 22:27   #26
GeZe
Retired PR Developer

Oh, I know that the DEVs will not model this. I am just hoping some new person to modeling will model this as their application to become a DEV.

GeZe is offline Reply With Quote

Tags
fugly, potential, replacment, tiger, vodnik