project reality header
Go Back   Project Reality Forums > PR:BF2 Mod Forums > PR:BF2 Suggestions
23 Aug 2024, 00:00:00 (PRT)
Register Developer Blogs Members List Search Quick Links
PR:BF2 Suggestions Suggestions from our community members for PR:BF2. Read the stickies before posting.

Old 2007-04-01, 21:06   #21
Focha

Before 0.5 the game was balanced... Now some guys made me impossible HS... If its cheating i dont know... The only thing i know is that they drop to the ground and BBUUUMmmm HS!!! Its really a pain in the a**. And i like to see the Team play that we have in 0.4. It seems that the popularity has a price. In this case its the gameplay... Wish that that people who want to have arcade fun go play vanilla and let PR for those who want TeamPlay With Fun and not count kills. Thank you alot.

Best regards.
Focha is offline Reply With Quote
Old 2007-04-01, 21:26   #22
MrD
Supporting Member

The weapons are as accurate as real life.

What is missing is the added terror factor of combat that vstly decreases accuracy in many circumstances.

As to nerfing the insurgents weapons, well they aren't as well trained, their weapons are junk and in actual fact, over in afghanistan the insurgent leaders are pretty much telling their troops to not engage our troops outside of 50m or they lose badly, if not totally. You see them walking around with their blankets? well, they lie down where they guess patrols come through and cover themselves with the blanket for camoflage and then spring their trap on patrols within that 50m radius.

The shortened spawn time for insurgents is the balancing ingame to poor accuracy and body armour.

[R-MOD]Mongolian Dude:
AH man, sarcasm is so hard to get across the web, even if we are both british
[R-DEV]Jaymz: That has to be...the most epic response to a welcome thread I have ever seen. [R-CON]Mr.D ladies and gentlemen!
MrD is offline Reply With Quote

Tags
accuracy, realistic