project reality header
Go Back   Project Reality Forums > PR:BF2 Mod Forums > PR:BF2 Feedback > Coop & Singleplayer
15 Oct 2024, 00:00:00 (PRT)
Register Developer Blogs Members List Search Quick Links
Coop & Singleplayer Suggestions and feedback pertaining to Project Reality Single Player.

Closed Thread

Old 2009-02-25, 03:35   #21
RAW HOMICIDAL
Default Re: no maps showing after full downloading

Just to clarify something what you downloaded was PR_MP (multi-player) only. We are PR_SP (single-player) only. There is NOT a download that gives you both. The download would be far to large. So they broke the SP away from MP. This was to save people who dont like SP gaming from having to download it. So what is a hassle for you is a lesser burden for others.
Old 2009-02-25, 05:51   #22
Jinker

Ok, I'll wait... But the only reason I tried this was because it was being advertised on the BF2 main screen.

Don't get mad at us when you guys didn't make the MP/SP very clear at all. I clicked on download, only thing there was client files. It does not say MP or SP only, it only says client. So go get pissy at someone else.
Old 2009-02-25, 13:59   #23
RAW HOMICIDAL

look its real simple, if you come in here with a shitty attitude, you can expect to have the shit shoved back down your throat. You came in here complaining about captachas, logins, and downloading the wrong version of PR. all of that is not our fault go complain to the hierarchy. We have nothing to do with this. Do you think that we just throw what ever we want up on the website, there are rules and procedures.
Old 2009-02-25, 22:55   #24
Hans Martin Slayer
Retired PR Developer
Supporting Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jinker View Post
Ok, I'll wait... But the only reason I tried this was because it was being advertised on the BF2 main screen.

Don't get mad at us when you guys didn't make the MP/SP very clear at all. I clicked on download, only thing there was client files. It does not say MP or SP only, it only says client. So go get pissy at someone else.
well, yea looks like what you've downloaded is the main download, MP only. like it has been said SP comes as a seperate download.

just wait til friday when we release the SP addon with a nice, small, non-confusing installer.

Quote:
I don't play on servers because people on public servers suck balls. So I guess I'm screwed so I give up. 3 days just to try out a mod and never do get it running. Nice job.
like others have pointed out, this really isn't the best kind of attitude for this forum, especially for a 1st post. we're all doing this in our freetime, without getting payed for it.

if you ask nicely you'll find out everyone is quite polite and helpful around here, so think first, then post please.

... i think this thread served it's purpose btw.
Closed Thread

Tags
downloading, full, maps, showing