project reality header
Go Back   Project Reality Forums > PR:BF2 Mod Forums > PR:BF2 Tales from the Front > PR In-Game Tactics and Strategies > Infantry Tactics
12 Sep 2024, 00:00:00 (PRT)
Register Developer Blogs Members List Search Quick Links

Old 2009-06-27, 20:38   #21
Masaq
Retired PR Developer
Supporting Member

Default Re: Masaq's 0.86 Infantry Tips

Thanks guys - Miami, I could possibly seperate it out into a "Basic Tips" post, then a slightly more detailed version with what I'm currently considering - a section for each of the limited kits.

But yeah, the aim was for a nice concise guide to the the "proper" basics - beyond just how to get a kit but actually the baseline kind of behaviour that marks out a decent player. Might be an idea to not let it get too wordy... I'll have a think.

"That's how it starts, Mas, with that warm happy feeling inside. Pretty soon you're rocking in the corner, a full grown dog addict, wondering where your next St Bernand is coming from..." - IAJTHOMAS
"Did they say what he's angry about?" asked Annette Mitchell, 77, of the district, stranded after seeing a double feature of "Piranha 3D" and "The Last Exorcism." - Washington Post
Masaq is offline Reply With Quote
Old 2011-10-10, 06:27   #22
YankeeSamurai
Supporting Member

Default Re: Masaq's 0.86 Infantry Tips

Great guide. I found the sections on squad tactics / maneuvering to be especially practical.
YankeeSamurai is offline Reply With Quote

Tags
086, infantry, masaq, masq, tips