project reality header
Go Back   Project Reality Forums > News / Announcements > PR Event News
17 Sep 2024, 00:00:00 (PRT)
Register Developer Blogs Members List Search Quick Links
PR Event News Check here for upcoming community-held events

Closed Thread

Old 2015-02-14, 13:15   #31
endreein
Default Re: [3dAC] 4-year Anniversary Maptest of White Dragon and Nuijamaa - 14.02. - 19.00PR

Great maps .. found this floating on White Dragon
Old 2015-02-14, 13:17   #32
UncleSmek
Default Re: [3dAC] 4-year Anniversary Maptest of White Dragon and Nuijamaa - 14.02. - 19.00PR

Quote:
Originally Posted by [R-DEV]Mineral View Post
Can you try Windowed mode and see if you get an error?

Verstuurd vanaf mijn Moto X met Tapatalk
Nope, no errors.. just regular CTD. What may it be?
Old 2015-02-14, 13:23   #33
[R-DEV]​camo
PR:BF2 Developer
Supporting Member

I know of two people who crash everytime on 52% textures while trying to load in.

Old 2015-02-14, 13:39   #34
[R-DEV]Mineral
PR:BF2 Lead Designer
Supporting Member
PR Server License Administrator

Who made the map build? Next time don't replace prmaps.utxt please... Just make a additional one under a different name. It will be loaded anyway.

Old 2015-02-14, 14:22   #35
MrSherenai

Quote:
Originally Posted by UncleSmek View Post
Nope, no errors.. just regular CTD. What may it be?
I crash too but while loading around 85% (textures) with the following error Imgur .

I made sure that the map is installed many times, redownloaded the package etc. My RAM is healthy and pagefile is cleared on reboot (these were common hints I found during google research) . Drivers are up to date and my system can handle PR very well so I got no clue and one not working map is not enough for me to go through the pain of reinstalling and downloading PR with my shitty connection. If anyone has any ideas that dont require reinstalling the game I would really appreciate it.
Old 2015-02-14, 14:23   #36
[R-MOD]Nate.
Forum Moderator
Supporting Member

Sherenai, in the error box, click contine (twice), alt-tab back in game and it should work. That fixed it for some people.

Old 2015-02-14, 14:25   #37
MrSherenai

EDIT: Press continue once, wait a few seconds for second error to pop up, click continue again, works. Dat noobfilter

EDIT2: Setting all GFX settings to max did prevent the error for me
Last edited by MrSherenai; 2015-02-14 at 14:51..
Old 2015-02-14, 16:32   #38
Myru

Im getting a bluescreen once the mapload is done. Seems like there is some memory interference with other processes.
Old 2015-02-14, 17:13   #39
Curry
Supporting Member

We ran into some issues with White Dragon, issues which didn't appeared when we tested the map. Players who use low settings are getting an memory error. There are two solutions to that problem:
Change your Texture Quality to HIGH
1. Your other settings can stay at LOW or MED. In case your PC can?t handle TQ on HIGH try the 2nd solution.

2. In case you can?t use the first method follow this one. Once you are loading and the hourglass cursor appears, tab out, click Retry and get back in the game again. Repeat until you are done loading and can click Squad Assignment.

If you have issues getting White Dragon running join us on TS (IP: 3dac.co) and we will help you sorting it out.

We will make room on the server for people who are on TS!

Curry.

Old 2015-02-14, 17:13   #40
Daniel
Banned
Supporting Member

Server Password not working. Please fix ASAP! THANKS.
Closed Thread

Tags
1402, 1900prt, 3dac, 4year, anniversary, dragon, maptest, nuijamaa, white