project reality header
Go Back   Project Reality Forums > PR:BF2 Mod Forums > PR:BF2 Feedback
20 Oct 2024, 00:00:00 (PRT)
Register Developer Blogs Members List Search Quick Links
PR:BF2 Feedback Post your feedback on the current Project Reality release (including SinglePlayer).

Old 2020-12-19, 11:07   #31
chupachupp
Default Re: Realistic vehicle seat capacity - feedback

I expected a bigger gameplay impact, requiring additional balancing after implementation. However, it has just turned out to remove an annoyance and speed up the early game somewhat. A very good thing!
I'd like an UI reversal though, I just want to see every player on the vehicle UI. Don't really have a reason, just easier to see at a glance what is going on.
chupachupp is offline Reply With Quote
Old 2020-12-22, 22:10   #32
Vicious3o2

I just haven't seen it used that much. Players still walk everywhere except at round start. More players, longer respawn times putting more emphasis on efficient movement (trans) because your more likely to want to take transport when you've spent more time at the spawn screen.
Vicious3o2 is offline Reply With Quote
Old 2020-12-25, 14:37   #33
WingWalker

You have to consider very few people will read up on the changes, so many just will not know what changed. I knew about the change and I was still confused, most people wont take time to "figure it out"

Not every player come on these forums and looks around. Not every player reads the manual.

People have to either be taught things in PR, or it has to be totally self evident.

Though, I do have to say some people prefer to walk. If it is a 2k or 1k map I usually rather just take the few minutes to walk so I'm not in a big target waiting to get blown up right out of the gate.
WingWalker is offline Reply With Quote
Old 2020-12-26, 11:53   #34
Coalz101

Add middle seat for all trucks in game please. so logis can hold 3 people instead of just 2.
Coalz101 is offline Reply With Quote
Old 2020-12-29, 12:52   #35
[R-DEV]Mats391
PR:BF2 Lead Developer
Supporting Member
PR Server License Administrator

Showing both crew and passenger counter:

Mineral: TIL that Wire-guided missiles actually use wire
Mats391 is offline Reply With Quote
Old 2021-01-12, 14:12   #36
rogdozz

Great quality of life update, but strategically it hasn't made much of a difference
rogdozz is offline Reply With Quote
Old 2021-01-16, 11:36   #37
Coalz101

Quote:
Originally Posted by rogdozz View Post
Great quality of life update, but strategically it hasn't made much of a difference
It is, now you can rush with 2 squads with 1 helicopter and have another squad take the other heli to back cap thus saving time so no one gets stuck in main because a chopper is full
Coalz101 is offline Reply With Quote
Old 2021-01-26, 22:13   #38
jc3cf6

I want to shoot people from the backseat of bikes and inside of helicopter passenger seats
jc3cf6 is offline Reply With Quote
Old 2021-04-21, 12:26   #39
Lt_Picklesworth

Quote:
Originally Posted by rogdozz View Post
I agree. I love the entire concept and the potential that it has; however, I still see it not being utilized to its fullest extent during some games. Still a lot of half-full trans trucks, people one manning vehicles, and a general lack of logistical/transport coordination at times. Of course this is entirely a result of player-base quality and commitment to coordinated tactical play
Lt_Picklesworth is offline Reply With Quote