project reality header
Go Back   Project Reality Forums > PR:BF2 Mod Forums > PR:BF2 Community Factions > Faction Archives > Australian Forces
12 Sep 2024, 00:00:00 (PRT)
Register Developer Blogs Members List Search Quick Links
Australian Forces Discussion pertaining to the PR Australian Forces.

Old 2008-08-17, 15:53   #31
[uBp]Irish
Default Re: [Vehicle] Bushmaster

well.. no i feel like a nub.

If it was tonnie, than i'm sorry for not giving credit where its due. That camo looks dead on.
Old 2008-08-19, 10:48   #32
Proff3ssorXman

I would just like to point out that I was in one of these things last year. It came around to my schools carnival and it was extremely well maintained. No scratches, no dirt no mud or dust inside. I think they had polished the lights and windscreen as well.

I also noticed that it was air conditioned

Almost forgot.

Excellent job on the model + paint work. Can't wait to drive one of these beauts in game.
Old 2008-08-20, 08:03   #33
Tiny

If it was for Public Relations it would be the cleanest one they had..and yes they are air conditioned and were intended to have drink coolers but were removed, but are now being proposed to be added again.
Last edited by Tiny; 2008-08-20 at 08:17..
Old 2008-08-20, 18:14   #34
Masaq
Retired PR Developer
Supporting Member

Personally I'd love to see the rear mount added and functional, but that's just me

"That's how it starts, Mas, with that warm happy feeling inside. Pretty soon you're rocking in the corner, a full grown dog addict, wondering where your next St Bernand is coming from..." - IAJTHOMAS
"Did they say what he's angry about?" asked Annette Mitchell, 77, of the district, stranded after seeing a double feature of "Piranha 3D" and "The Last Exorcism." - Washington Post
Old 2008-08-21, 08:32   #35
Glimmerman
Retired PR Developer
Supporting Member

How is the import of the Bushmaster comming along fellas?

Old 2008-08-21, 08:43   #36
Tonnie
Retired PR Developer

i have someone lined up to import it its just going to be about a good week or two before he can do it.

HangMan: BF2 Editor, it has very strict limitations memory wise, and crashes all the time. Its like a girl. Treat it with respect and take it slow and you'll get places. Rush and get ahead of yourself and it will turn around and punch you in the mouth
Old 2008-08-24, 10:11   #37
Proff3ssorXman

Quote:
Originally Posted by AACommando View Post
If it was for Public Relations it would be the cleanest one they had..and yes they are air conditioned and were intended to have drink coolers but were removed, but are now being proposed to be added again.
Hehe, well if your gonna cruise around Iraq or Afghanistan, then you might aswell do it in air-conditioned comfort

And yeah. I guess they would have the cleanest one available. But still, there were no dents or scratches anywhere
Old 2008-08-24, 23:16   #38
Tiny

Quote:
Originally Posted by Proff3ssorXman View Post
But still, there were no dents or scratches anywhere
We know how to drive .
Old 2008-08-25, 13:28   #39
Tirak

From the looks of things that hatch to the rear is going to be open, is there a passenger seat looking out from there, can you toss grenades inside or will it be closed?
Old 2008-08-25, 21:32   #40
Tonnie
Retired PR Developer

the hatch at the back will have a person on a MG of some sort.

HangMan: BF2 Editor, it has very strict limitations memory wise, and crashes all the time. Its like a girl. Treat it with respect and take it slow and you'll get places. Rush and get ahead of yourself and it will turn around and punch you in the mouth

Tags
bushmaster, vehicle