project reality header
Go Back   Project Reality Forums > PR:BF2 Mod Forums > PR:BF2 Tales from the Front
18 Sep 2024, 00:00:00 (PRT)
Register Developer Blogs Members List Search Quick Links
PR:BF2 Tales from the Front Share your in-game experiences playing PR:BF2.

Old 2009-04-30, 10:02   #31
Rudd
Retired PR Developer
Supporting Member

Default Re: PR Squad Leader Recommendation Thread

I'm blushing lads but I gotta love Stoffen and Frost, and the rest of iGi for SLing (and wicca, though he aint in iGi anymore )

Give iGi 2 infantry squads of pubbers to command and 1 APC, and miracles shall be done!

Rudd is offline Reply With Quote
Old 2009-04-30, 10:23   #32
rampo

weird ive never seen anyone in this forum myself in the battlefield, where u guys play at?
rampo is offline Reply With Quote
Old 2009-04-30, 10:25   #33
Zimmer
Supporting Member

.:iGi:. Server remember to use mumble
Last edited by Zimmer; 2009-04-30 at 10:51..
Old 2009-04-30, 10:42   #34
DankE_SPB
Retired PR Developer

Rudd needs more agression in his actions and i will promote his SL status from one of the best to awesome

Quote:
Give iGi 2 infantry squads of pubbers to command and 1 APC, and miracles shall be done!
Light armour weekend

[R-DEV]Z-trooper: you damn russian bear spy ;P - WWJND?
DankE_SPB is offline Reply With Quote
Old 2009-04-30, 11:31   #35
MrSh@vid
Supporting Member

Have been lucky enough to play with Rudd_Medicman several times over the past few days and it was bloody good fun, he's a fantastic squad leader so if anyone gets the chance to join his squad, do so, you won't regret it!

Last edited by MrSh@vid; 2009-05-13 at 07:28.. Reason: Spelling
Old 2009-05-13, 07:17   #36
Wicca
Supporting Member

I would like to recommend Shavid and Mardy bum for an awesome Mumble game on their server the 12th of may.

Barracuda

We were US, made a platoon and wow... Worked wonders, turns out CAS is on mumble too the attack huey. Really was nice.

That round really showed what PR could be when people stepped up to the challenge of leading a team, and coordinating VIA mumble.

Our squads first regrouped at that abandoned "Military" base in the middle of the map, my squad had been dispersed because of faulty air drops. So i told them to hold.

Me and a squadmate, shavids squad, and Mardy bums squad went there from airstrip.

Then we got regrouped and headed for beach. Held it, giving suppressing fire, Shavid called in Airsupport.

And Mardy was really psyked and asked if he could attack Docks, we made a small plan and then mardy headed to Docks... He did really well.

Shavid and me discoverd that the area we had regrouped "military" base, was under enemy control, and there was 50 cals and alot of stuff up there, causing our air support alot of ruccus.

So Shavid went up there, and took care of it.

At the same time mardys squad was moving in to take bridge, and did so. Shavid went to the PLA missile base, and we won. Was very nice. Thank you teamoAmerica for your airsupport. Thanks to all the UKWF guys for mumble coordination.

And i would like to put Mr Shavid and Mardy bum up for a recommendation being two great squadleaders!

Xact Wicca is The Joker. That is all.
Wicca is offline Reply With Quote
Old 2009-05-16, 15:52   #37
coxy52k

I played a round on Muttra yesterday night with UKWF Ex-3oDu[S] as squad leader.

Not only was he tactically aware of where we should be he gave us orders that suited each situation and helped us win the round and have top squad.

Not only this but he is down to earth and allowed us to have some banter and generally made it entertaining.

He also kept us very busy. I think the round ended and our squad had like 30-6 kill - death.

Was alot of fun!

Coxy
coxy52k is offline Reply With Quote
Old 2009-05-21, 05:36   #38
DesmoLocke
Supporting Member

|TG| berlancic

Excellent organization of fire teams and understanding of the immediate situation. With him in TS, with other TG SQ leaders, all I can say is.... things get done period. He also uses the right amount of praise and stern VOIP orders which is important, especially for newer players.

There are many more recommendable squad leaders of course but we should all strive to learn the role as there can never be too many!
(unless it turns into a ''too many cooks in the kitchen'' situation)

I am looking forward to the iGi Mumble night too!

PR player since 0.5 (Feb 2007)
DesmoLocke is offline Reply With Quote
Old 2009-05-24, 11:34   #39
Jigsaw

Updated list on 1st post.
Jigsaw is offline Reply With Quote
Old 2009-05-25, 05:50   #40
LudacrisKill

Pel85...

Probably the most skillful, experienced and bright player let alone SL in the whole game.

The SL that will really make a difference on the battlefield.

A lot of the names listed there may be good SLs but if you wanted the perfect SL none of them would be good enough.

Only problem with this thread is that the best SLs will probably not get put up there as they only really play with clan mates and many of these people dont know about this thread

He is in *=LP=* btw.
LudacrisKill is offline Reply With Quote

Tags
leader, poxo is ghey, recommendation, squad, thread