project reality header
Go Back   Project Reality Forums > PR:BF2 Mod Forums > PR:BF2 Tales from the Front
20 Sep 2024, 00:00:00 (PRT)
Register Developer Blogs Members List Search Quick Links
PR:BF2 Tales from the Front Share your in-game experiences playing PR:BF2.

Old 2007-01-19, 21:28   #31
Leo

Rocket is Hobday, I think, I don't know who rocketslasher is
Leo is offline Reply With Quote
Old 2007-01-19, 21:37   #32
.:iGi:.NinjaJedi

rage for getting over 700 points in one round on muttrah without being killed once.
.:iGi:.NinjaJedi is offline Reply With Quote
Old 2007-01-19, 21:51   #33
RikiRude
Retired PR Developer

Player name: Fuzzhead

Kit/viechle: all

Map and side: any

Act of heroism/good conduct: One of the best squad leader out there, and an all around great player. This of course cannot be said enough! He cracks me up and the idea of calling MEC/PLA transports "fat birds" makes me laugh everytime.

Player name: Atlanta Falcons

Kit/viechle: all

Act of heroism/good conduct: Usually him and Fuzzhead switch back and forth being SLs and he is just as good as Fuzz and Fuzz is just as good as him. I also love how easily irritated Atlanta gets, so many times I hear him "God damnit what the fuck are you doing? What the fuck, get behind the wall, don't stand up, lay down, fucking hell god damnit! Fucking hell a god damned blue guy got in the drivers seat..."

Player name: Bob.dob

Kit/viechle: any

Act of heroism/good conduct: awhile back played with him and the wahhht purr guys and we were dominating the field and laughing the entire time.

Player name: Atomic Bong!

Kit/viechle: SL!

Map and side: MEC

Act of heroism/good conduct: He was my SL for C1 EJOD Bravo team. He was one of the best SLs I've ever worked with. He didn't quite have experiance or amazing tactics, but the fact that he communicated so well and the fact that our squad was so close knit that made him a great leader. He always listened to the opinions of his squadmates and wasnt afraid to ask "so what do you guys think we should do?" He also knew every member in the squad extremely well, he knew what weapons we were best with and how we would react.

And of course I cannot forget. Anyone that is in the squad with fuzz. I can never remember the regs that are in the squad with me, but they are always fun to play with! Nikovk, JP, caustic beat, and many others I always have a great time with them as well.

Proud n00b tub3r of 5 spam bots!
Quote:
Originally Posted by [R-CON]2Slick4U
That's like being the smartest kid with down syndrome.
RikiRude is offline Reply With Quote
Old 2007-01-19, 22:27   #34
Top_Cat_AxJnAt

kinewone - Great pointman for Alpha fireteam, kept alive like nobodies bussiness even though he took point, whole team would be dead, except for that bldy point man! He led his Fireteam superbly and talked to them dead strait and often - no confusion about where this man stood, alive or alive!

Phrank - Another Great Pointman for Alpha fireteam, possessed all the great qualities of a point man, imense impatients, cockness, gunho - an all round great American!

KaPski - A true man of words, his beautifull prose would stream across the screen for every gun shot fired. Listened and followed orders like man whose life depended on it, well it did actualy but most importantly, thought for himself and told the rest of the squad what he thought (enemy locations, how wonderfull i am ext. ext.) - a priceless skill, someone who shines but would blind IF he got a mike!

Agent_mOe and Agent pEpSis - technicaly 2 seperate people, both medic, and probaly some of relation to the other (cousin, brother, uncle ext. - just kiddin). But great at their jobs, both kept on me or with the pointman. They are the players who give the punch that great squads need!!!!!
Top_Cat_AxJnAt is offline Reply With Quote
Old 2007-01-19, 22:33   #35
BirdShot

All of the DVB guys for their incredible patience and welcoming attitude towards non DVB interlopers.

BS
BirdShot is offline Reply With Quote
Old 2007-01-20, 00:16   #36
Viper5

Mekstizzle

Enginer/M1A2 Abrams MBT

Extreme ownage as a driver, .50 Gunner, and repair man on the Streets of EJOD Desert.
Viper5 is offline Reply With Quote
Old 2007-01-20, 00:24   #37
bosco_
Retired PR Developer
Supporting Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mongolian_dude
yeah, hes a great SL. Never lets the team down, they just let him down

....mongol...
I can sign that.

bosco_ is offline Reply With Quote
Old 2007-01-20, 06:23   #38
causticbeat

yeah again, the dvb and wnx guys are some of the most fun to play with in the community
causticbeat is offline Reply With Quote
Old 2007-01-20, 07:21   #39
.:iGi:.U.G.H.

Quote:
Originally Posted by .:iGi:. Greg
Can't think of what map/side/kit etc but the following are welcome in my squad anytime.

Batalla35
Any HX guys and especially girl.
Top Cat
Some of those iGi noobs
The guys from the GB clan
Mongol
Dunkellic
Priewasser

Plus there are loads more that I have left out. I'm sure the names will come to me soon.
Ditto. Those are the names i'll never kick form my squad. All solid players.

Special mention to Hx 'girl'. She's such a selfless dedicated PR'er. She can teach all players a thing or too.
.:iGi:.U.G.H. is offline Reply With Quote
Old 2007-01-20, 07:25   #40
.:iGi:.U.G.H.

Quote:
Originally Posted by dunkellic
okay hereĀ“s my very incomplete list (we actually have a thread like this already ):

kruck

good (team)player in general

Wait until you see how hard it is to get him to shut up about shit when we're trying to play matches! He's a talker, not a listener...
.:iGi:.U.G.H. is offline Reply With Quote

Tags
overkill, player, poxo is ghey, recommendation, thread