project reality header
Go Back   Project Reality Forums > Project Reality Support > PR Tech Archives
21 Sep 2024, 00:00:00 (PRT)
Register Developer Blogs Members List Search Quick Links
PR Tech Archives Archived threads - locked for searching

Old 2006-08-10, 03:59   #31
.:iGi:. Sidd77

Why dont you just go medic so you can *HEAL* yourself and if there's some other bloke bleeding to death near you you just ignore em and carry on MEC killing.
Last edited by .:iGi:. Sidd77; 2006-08-10 at 04:22..
Old 2006-08-10, 06:00   #32
Hfett

Sidd if a medic does that to me i just shot him and when he starts to heal himself i will be just by his side =)
Old 2006-08-10, 09:41   #33
Top_Cat_AxJnAt

I dont shoot, i kill and then write a 2 line mini essay in CAP to why that particular person must learn to use there abilities to help others.

BUT i try and avoid that becuase often it is just a mistake, with so much shouting goign on. HOWEVER each time you select a class, you must tune YOUR EARS INTO the sounds and speach that is revalent to your class, as medic, you must semi block out all "I need ammo" comments.

JSut requires skilll and a decent brain.
Old 2006-08-10, 15:17   #34
.:iGi:. Sidd77

Lol! wow i was jokeing if i see some1 down and no medics around or if its a medic thats laying on the ground going "medic!" then i normally just take his kit and revive, you soon learn to do this in 5v5 infantry only since you need tickets anywayz back to the subject... keep the health bar out because it would just get in the way.

Tags
bar, health, make