project reality header
Go Back   Project Reality Forums > PR:BF2 Mod Forums > PR:BF2 General Discussion
03 Aug 2024, 00:00:00 (PRT)
Register Developer Blogs Members List Search Quick Links
PR:BF2 General Discussion General discussion of the Project Reality: BF2 modification.

Old 2015-06-28, 07:38   #31
[R-MOD]Nate.
Forum Moderator
Supporting Member

Default Re: [NEW PLAYERS] Welcome to Project Reality

Quote:
The other 50% was a silent squad leader.
Report them! There is almost no server that tolerates squadleaders not leading their squads and not using their microphones. Type in chat "!r nickname has no mic as a squadleder" and admins should deal with it.

Good luck & Welcome to PR!

Nate. is offline Reply With Quote
Old 2015-06-29, 01:07   #32
TheNirl

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nate. View Post
Report them! There is almost no server that tolerates squadleaders not leading their squads and not using their microphones. Type in chat "!r nickname has no mic as a squadleder" and admins should deal with it.

Good luck & Welcome to PR!
Thank you, I'll keep that in mind the next time things of the sort happen =)
TheNirl is offline Reply With Quote
Old 2015-06-29, 20:51   #33
[BWC] Tankopotomus

Thanks for the post.
As a newbie, I'll be looking at the manual and gameplay videos next.

-Tanko
[BWC] Tankopotomus is offline Reply With Quote
Old 2015-06-30, 00:36   #34
Ace_Wolf

Well, as a newbie I just joined with the Project Reality - Combat School Division group, so anyone else that wants to learn with a bunch of recruits and get trained,ect...search it out under the clan part of the forums. Though as I and everyone else sees..there are plenty of people willing to help out as well. I'm going to enjoy this game.
Ace_Wolf is offline Reply With Quote
Old 2015-07-02, 07:23   #35
avguste

Thank you for this thread. Definitely helps. I also finally looked a bit on the manual, so I am beginning to understand the game.

So as a new player, I played today on 2 servers (PRTA and HOG). Before I continue, please note that I am just making observations....

-On the PRTA server when I was on, the squad completely disbanded because of lack of squad leader and when I asked for help as to where to go, I was bluntly told to go read the manual...Now, I have no problem with reading manuals, but when in game, I am trying to help my team and I cant switch between manual and game. And as a new player, I don't know the maps. So being told to read manual instead of saying where the opfor is.......

-On the HOG server, it was somewhat better, but partly due to my sound settings I wasnt hearing clearly the directions/orders. Or maybe players were talking so soft....But in any case, it was a better experience.

Maybe something that could be useful for PR is a new player training program which would be led by the best players in the game. The manual, although well written, can go so far before a player needs to get in game and be helped in game...

Personally, I intend to continue on learning the game and enjoying the game
avguste is offline Reply With Quote
Old 2015-07-02, 18:41   #36
Ace_Wolf

I'm a trainee in such a program.
Ace_Wolf is offline Reply With Quote
Old 2015-07-06, 14:19   #37
avguste

Last night I had the pleasure to be on a server where I was really able to experience the game and it was a joy. The squad was well organized, with great leader, well defined objectives and players were very helpful. It was a good experience and looking to learn more about the game (medic usage and so forth)
avguste is offline Reply With Quote
Old 2015-07-10, 05:07   #38
AndrewAdams

Great. I am a new player. It seem interesting. I would definitely like to buy acheter f1 2015. Now I am eager to play this game.
Last edited by AndrewAdams; 2015-07-11 at 07:06..
Old 2015-07-19, 16:33   #39
BlackDeath

I am trying to donate but it keeps going back to donate and won't let me
BlackDeath is offline Reply With Quote
Old 2015-07-19, 18:55   #40
B2P1

BE 84 5514-7682-4288

Just transfer it to this account.

Edit: pls don't.
B2P1 is offline Reply With Quote