project reality header
Go Back   Project Reality Forums > PR:BF2 Mod Forums > Project Reality Mod Archives > PR Feedback Archives > PR v0.87 Feedback Forum
20 Sep 2024, 00:00:00 (PRT)
Register Developer Blogs Members List Search Quick Links

Old 2009-03-02, 00:06   #31
ralfidude
Default Re: [Vehicles] Tanks

Is it me or is nighthawk mouthing off to you guys a bit?

Night, it has been clearly explained to you. Im saying this very calmly, without any harmful intent now, that if you do not understand the reasoning after it has been explained to you 3 times now at least in this single post, then maybe its best to leave it alone for now.

The devs are highly capable superhumans who give us all joy, and we seem to trust them with out lives (I wouldnt let any of them drive my dodge challenger though, but i have reasons for that, lol. ), as we trust them with making decisions such as merging the commanders position with the drivers, which in turn merges the view to an upper 360 type view you are accustomed to now.
Old 2009-03-31, 06:11   #32
GreGorY.c.k

tanks are fine...enough said
Old 2009-03-31, 06:55   #33
nick20404

Quote:
Originally Posted by ralfidude View Post
Is it me or is nighthawk mouthing off to you guys a bit?

Night, it has been clearly explained to you. Im saying this very calmly, without any harmful intent now, that if you do not understand the reasoning after it has been explained to you 3 times now at least in this single post, then maybe its best to leave it alone for now.

The devs are highly capable superhumans who give us all joy, and we seem to trust them with out lives (I wouldnt let any of them drive my dodge challenger though, but i have reasons for that, lol. ), as we trust them with making decisions such as merging the commanders position with the drivers, which in turn merges the view to an upper 360 type view you are accustomed to now.
I think he just doesn't want anyone to reply he just wants the devs to change it no matter what anyone else thinks.
Old 2009-03-31, 07:19   #34
Feriluce

Driving a tank is boring enough already, I dont wanna have to look out of a tiny hatch too.
Realism is good and all, but no matter what, this is still a game, and a game has to be fun or ppl wouldnt be playing it.
If the only thing you want is realism I suggest you go join your country's army. Then you can drive a real tank, and look out a real tiny hatch if you so desire.
Old 2009-03-31, 19:06   #35
JohnTheRipper
Banned

What i want changed on the tanks are the 7.62mm guns because it sucks not having the machine gun tuned to fire in the crosshair or very close instead it's way off to the side.
Old 2009-04-04, 13:45   #36
Remoted-Bomb

Well, I'm for the threads creator and the idea of commander. It would be fun to be that one.. :-/ The driver, well, no matter what, he is driving and without good driver, you're dead. But it would be the same with gunner and commander.

Anyway, I'm aware of the 32 player limit.. but you somehow will be able to increase, i think this would be implemented immediately, becouse i don't agree at all about that it would be boring.
Old 2009-04-04, 17:07   #37
Websterish

I don't think it's needed, the driver has a commander type view and 4 people for a full tank would be a little too much.
Old 2009-04-05, 06:37   #38
Remoted-Bomb

4 people? A loader would be quite boring. But commander, driver, gunner. Perfect.
Old 2009-04-05, 10:29   #39
masterceo

being a driver isnt already much fun, if i have a need for speed i play GRID instead of PR. making a new "commander" position for a tank is just pointless and would be very boring.
Old 2009-04-05, 12:00   #40
Cheditor

The view for the driver is ace i think just a bit annoying when the gun looks backwards, hmm where did i put my vision.

Tags
tanks, vehicles