project reality header
Go Back   Project Reality Forums > PR:BF2 Mod Forums > PR:BF2 Community Modding
19 Sep 2024, 00:00:00 (PRT)
Register Developer Blogs Members List Search Quick Links
PR:BF2 Community Modding Making or wanting help making your own asset? Check in here

Old 2009-12-05, 04:00   #31
Rudd
Retired PR Developer
Supporting Member

Default Re: [Proposal] Mexican Armed Forces

Quote:
Originally Posted by mr.sombrero View Post
how about on 0.9 you make it okay for USA to shoot and rape civillians, i mean fuck , were going for historically accurate right? instead of trying to portray mexico as an evil nation, you should look at the reality of yours.
Sombrero, stop before you get a ban.

DEVs have stated that there are too many blufor teams in development for more to be added at this time.

Now, take a deep breath, read the thread that was linked to you
https://www.realitymod.com/forum/f66...ml#post1171162

and stop all this needless insulting, especially since I looked through the thread and no-one actually insulted mexico.
Rudd is offline Reply With Quote
Old 2009-12-05, 04:15   #32
=Toasted=

Quote:
how about on 0.9 you make it okay for USA to shoot and rape civillians, i mean fuck , were going for historically accurate right? instead of trying to portray mexico as an evil nation, you should look at the reality of yours.
....Seriously?... I'm sorry sir but these forums, and this mod in general, is aimed at more mature individuals, who can carry on even a semi-intelligent conversation without feeling the need to insult someone for some form of inane self-gratification. I find your attitude shameful and dispicable.
=Toasted= is offline Reply With Quote
Old 2009-12-05, 05:19   #33
mr.sombrero
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by =Toasted= View Post
....Seriously?... I'm sorry sir but these forums, and this mod in general, is aimed at more mature individuals, who can carry on even a semi-intelligent conversation without feeling the need to insult someone for some form of inane self-gratification. I find your attitude shameful and dispicable.
mine? im not the one implying that mexico is a evil nation with a military that wants to invade usa . when was the last time mexico commited a war crime or a terroristic act?
mr.sombrero is offline Reply With Quote
Old 2009-12-05, 05:41   #34
Silly_Savage

Quote:
mine? im not the one implying that mexico is a evil nation with a military that wants to invade usa . when was the last time mexico commited a war crime or a terroristic act?
For the last time, no one is implying that Mexico is an evil nation. For fuck's sake, read, man!

All we're trying to say, is that the Project Reality developers have decided that there are already enough BLUFOR factions and are not willing to accept any new ones. However, OPFOR factions are still applicable.

Keeping this in mind, if the Mexican military did become a faction, it would most likely be OPFOR. Whether or not you agree, that's just how it is. No one is even stating that anyone should begin/continue development on the faction.

You keep insisting that we're calling Mexico an evil nation and that Mexico should therefore be OPFOR.

But no, we're not! We're saying that if it did become a faction it would most likely be OPFOR because Project Reality is particularly short on them at the moment, and we have a copious amount of BLUFOR factions in the works.

Clear?
Silly_Savage is offline Reply With Quote
Old 2009-12-05, 06:05   #35
mr.sombrero
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Silly_Savage View Post
For the last time, no one is implying that Mexico is an evil nation. For fuck's sake, read, man!

All we're trying to say, is that the Project Reality developers have decided that there are already enough BLUFOR factions and are not willing to accept any new ones. However, OPFOR factions are still applicable.

Keeping this in mind, if the Mexican military did become a faction, it would most likely be OPFOR. Whether or not you agree, that's just how it is. No one is even stating that anyone should begin/continue development on the faction.

You keep insisting that we're calling Mexico an evil nation and that Mexico should therefore be OPFOR.

But no, we're not! We're saying that if it did become a faction it would most likely be OPFOR because Project Reality is particularly short on them at the moment, and we have a copious amount of BLUFOR factions in the works.

Clear?
who in this world is mexico opposing? is mexico a current threat to world security? oh but its okay, mexico has helped usa plety of times but your just going to ignore that and say that mexico is an opposing government.
mr.sombrero is offline Reply With Quote
Old 2009-12-05, 06:29   #36
Startrekern

If you have to ask the question "Who in the world is Mexico opposing?" then why are you proposing that they be incorporated into a WAR GAME?

You know, where there's actual FIGHTING? With people OPPOSING each other?

When we say "BLUFOR" and "OPFOR" .. you can just think of NATO and WARSAW as an analogy. Or the US Army and Insurgents.
Startrekern is offline Reply With Quote
Old 2009-12-05, 06:29   #37
Silly_Savage

Quote:
who in this world is mexico opposing? is mexico a current threat to world security? oh but its okay, mexico has helped usa plety of times but your just going to ignore that and say that mexico is an opposing government.
I'm done with you and this thread. You're obviously trolling, and there's no point in trying to continue an intelligent conversation with your attitude.
Silly_Savage is offline Reply With Quote
Old 2009-12-05, 06:39   #38
mk19ftw

Quote:

Now you could do one of to things. Continue whining about how America basically creates a shadow over your economy and military. Or stop being ethnocentric yourself and resolute this joke of a thread. Lets face it. I don't agree with a lot of factions, Mexico is not in a major conflict and would really do nothing but be a completely random faction that plays completely random factions. Unless you model the units to look like the Mexican army of the mid 1800's and let them battle it out with a Texan faction. Not saying that is their only conflict, but probably their most notable one. America is modeled in game because, we are involved in two major conflicts to date. Now does that mean its perfectly ok to have the Chinese instead of the Mexicans or MEC instead of the Mexicans. Not necessarily. But O WELL what can you do but bitch and moan because you feel like your nation is being undermined...right?

And I would also like to respond to your comment on your country not committing evil acts.
Your countries border happens to be the largest cess pool that I have seen, I have been over the Laredo fence and trust me.. Its not a beautiful place. Not to mention the number of cartels and drug mafias that supply MY country with half of its dope. So don't make blatant comment like that when in reality your nation is quite atrocious. And that my personal opinion and I am entitled to it.
mk19ftw is offline Reply With Quote
Old 2009-12-05, 06:50   #39
Igloo35

Quote:
Originally Posted by Silly_Savage View Post
I'm done with you and this thread. You're obviously trolling, and there's no point in trying to continue an intelligent conversation with your attitude.
yeah i noticed he was spoiling for something like this in another thread earlier ...

muzzle?...
Igloo35 is offline Reply With Quote
Old 2009-12-05, 06:56   #40
mr.sombrero
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by mk19ftw View Post
Now you could do one of to things. Continue whining about how America basically creates a shadow over your economy and military. Or stop being ethnocentric yourself and resolute this joke of a thread. Lets face it. I don't agree with a lot of factions, Mexico is not in a major conflict and would really do nothing but be a completely random faction that plays completely random factions. Unless you model the units to look like the Mexican army of the mid 1800's and let them battle it out with a Texan faction. Not saying that is their only conflict, but probably their most notable one. America is modeled in game because, we are involved in two major conflicts to date. Now does that mean its perfectly ok to have the Chinese instead of the Mexicans or MEC instead of the Mexicans. Not necessarily. But O WELL what can you do but bitch and moan because you feel like your nation is being undermined...right?

And I would also like to respond to your comment on your country not committing evil acts.
Your countries border happens to be the largest cess pool that I have seen, I have been over the Laredo fence and trust me.. Its not a beautiful place. Not to mention the number of cartels and drug mafias that supply MY country with half of its dope. So don't make blatant comment like that when in reality your nation is quite atrocious. And that my personal opinion and I am entitled to it.
fuck you ignorant dog, if it were not for mexico you "nation" will be covered in white , not because of snow, but because of all the cocaine mexico has captured from narcos heading into usa. ive never hear ONE single american say "thank you for helping us after hurricane katrina hit" or " thank you for sending hundreds of workers to usa to help with the war effort in europe and the pacific, and also for sending brave aircraft pilots of mexico TO DIE FOR USA in the Philippians during WW2" why have i not heard this? because you are a fucking hypocrite, and i wouldnt doubt that everyone like you is also. remember the nuke that usa droped on japan? has mexico committed an atrocity of that magnitude? remember the my lai massacre? has mexico committed an atrocity of that magnitude? Mexico captured thousands of weapons that cross the border ILLEGALLY from usa into mexico, and hundreds of tons of cocaine EACH YEAR. and not putting into account any other drug that tries to make its way into usa. and USA cant even say "thank you for helping keep our streets clean of drugs"

EDIT: Erm....wow. User perm banned. Not because he's Mexican, but because he's a Grade 1 arse - Gaz
Last edited by Gaz; 2009-12-09 at 13:03..

Tags
armed, faction, forces, mexican, proposal