project reality header
Go Back   Project Reality Forums > News / Announcements > Project Reality News
28 Oct 2024, 00:00:00 (PRT)
Register Developer Blogs Members List Search Quick Links
Project Reality News Project Reality news releases and announcements.

Closed Thread

Old 2016-02-06, 18:20   #391
Zan
Default Re: PR Master Server Down

For the last week, I think all I did was try to log in to PR every half an hour, whilst wondering what else I could play in between. Too bad that after getting into PR, all other shooters feel like crap. ;l
Keep it up, guys, hope things get sorted out soon.
Old 2016-02-06, 18:23   #392
webb

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zan View Post
For the last week, I think all I did was try to log in to PR every half an hour, whilst wondering what else I could play in between. Too bad that after getting into PR, all other shooters feel like crap. ;l
Same bro
Old 2016-02-06, 18:25   #393
angryPiG_RUS

Quote:
True, I've bought SW:Battlefront but played just several hours and returned to PR, and even when PR is down I can't play any other games. This is real addiction
Old 2016-02-06, 18:26   #394
Azivegu

Quote:
haha, I am having the same thing. Tried Squad, but frames are terrible (ultra low settings and only ~20fps), I loved Killing floors but now it is just boring without the teamwork. Rome 2 Total War is fun, but it just doesnt have the dynamic. Cities Skylines is also an option, but takes 20 to 30 minutes to load with all my mods xD.

I have just been playing an occasional WoWs and RCT2 with video editing in between. Had a free week from school and was hoping to overwhelm myself with PR, but oh well.
Old 2016-02-06, 18:50   #395
SyriousT

Default PR Master Server Down

Quote:

We all done this
Old 2016-02-06, 18:52   #396
Smiley1967

Quote:
Originally Posted by Azivegu View Post
haha, I am having the same thing. Tried Squad, but frames are terrible (ultra low settings and only ~20fps), I loved Killing floors but now it is just boring without the teamwork. Rome 2 Total War is fun, but it just doesnt have the dynamic. Cities Skylines is also an option, but takes 20 to 30 minutes to load with all my mods xD.

I have just been playing an occasional WoWs and RCT2 with video editing in between. Had a free week from school and was hoping to overwhelm myself with PR, but oh well.
lol same as here
have to buy a new laptop for squad and newer games but this will not happen the next two days
Old 2016-02-06, 19:00   #397
The Bungler

I HAVE A DREAM...

That one day I wake up and will be able to play PR online again!

Big thanks to all the people thate make PR possible!!
Old 2016-02-06, 19:02   #398
DRAGO_CRO

Red Alert 1 )
Old 2016-02-06, 19:10   #399
bfmok
Supporting Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by RarWinZip View Post

But I think this unpleasant situation will lead to something beautiful and interesting.

Old 2016-02-06, 19:20   #400
maarit
Supporting Member

so....what is time in australia?

in winland its nine at evening.

ancientman profile says:So I like programming, hiding behind the scenes making awesomeness, and sleep on the rare occasion

so he must be awaken soon and start to do some programming.wake up!!!!

Closed Thread

Tags
master, server