project reality header
Go Back   Project Reality Forums > PR:BF2 Mod Forums > Project Reality Mod Archives > PR General Discussion Archives
19 Sep 2024, 00:00:00 (PRT)
Register Developer Blogs Members List Search Quick Links

Old 2006-11-11, 13:48   #41
luizinhuu

six LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOONG hours
Old 2006-11-11, 14:00   #42
Bob.Dob

HONALULU !?!?!?! Nooo waaaay !

ie. RLS DATE SUNDAY NOV 12th

Well... what can ya do... :P thx for the hard work
Old 2006-11-11, 14:24   #43
StOBeR

THERE IS A GOD!!!

Can't wait I know its been well worth the wait though.

Thanks again for all the hard work.
Old 2006-11-11, 14:31   #44
[SAF]stal20048

ah well......at least its coming,

THANK YOU DEVS ALMIGHTY!!
Old 2006-11-11, 14:42   #45
ApatheticI

Ahh, good 'ol Hawaii time, 'eh? Sometimes living in the middle of an ocean really pays off.
THANK YOU DEV TEAM!
Old 2006-11-11, 14:48   #46
NovemberRain

Let me guess, it has something to do with NameTags.EnemyTag... So simple... But wouldn't it have been more quick to inform PB about the new bounds? Let me guess again, it's weekend and they're not at work?

And why does eggman with his 0.5M have to upload it if dozens of testers already have the build and I'm sure they could get it hosted/uploaded it somewhere already?

But awesome job, just a few more hours... But it will take looong before torrent gains reasonable speeds with only one seed and hundreds of DL'ders. Especially if it's hosted at GH or some other US host. Europeans have faster connections.
Old 2006-11-11, 14:54   #47
pepsi_max2k

nine pee emmmmm he said nine pm that's like a whole 6 hours half a whole day away from now humph ok well i'm off to play some DC then. stick you reality mod (until 9pm when you will of course rock again).
Old 2006-11-11, 15:01   #48
[DVB] TRIggS

Quote:
Originally Posted by [R-DEV]eggman
cuz they are staying awake late to help test.

we have the problem solved, but really want to see if we can add back in some of the changes we did without pissing off punkbuster.

they are helping as we add some stuff back in 1 by 1. the changes were really small, but *very* nice. We think we have the best changes back in, but are just doing a lil more testing.
Does this mean that the bug list in the guide is wrong and less bugs will be in it. Some of them I dont mind, like proxy models and sounds, but that red dot on the hud sounds annoying. Oh well i guess few bugs and playing longer is better than waiting a few days for a patch. 6 HOURS TO GO @ 10:00 EST.
Old 2006-11-11, 15:43   #49
Gallus Scunner

oh geez you guys have it easy.. honolulu = +21hrs to East Coast Australia...
(like 8 a.m. Sunday Morning is 1100hrs there)
think how long I've been waiting to go for...
Old 2006-11-11, 17:26   #50
Animalmother

Quote:
Originally Posted by [R-DEV]eggman
heh uh...... that's a rather silly comment given you have absolutely no idea how much is in this release (which btw we do as a hobby).

Assuming Bill Gates isn't lying to me about "time remaining" and his operating system doesn't crash. Or my ISP goes tits up. Or I slip and hit the cancel button. Or... heh.. yeah, assuming all that is ok ..*something like that*.
wow, a community of hundreds (maybe thousands) of players is laying their lives on that one upload. Imagine if you just hit the cancel button lol.

Tags
1100, 11th, honolulu