project reality header
Go Back   Project Reality Forums > PR:BF2 Mod Forums > PR:BF2 Community Factions > Faction Archives > Brazilian/FARC Forces
12 Sep 2024, 00:00:00 (PRT)
Register Developer Blogs Members List Search Quick Links
Brazilian/FARC Forces Discussion pertaining to the PR Brazilian & FARC Forces faction

Old 2010-12-11, 02:00   #41
GeorgRavioli
Supporting Member

Default Re: Brazilian/FARC Design Plan

Is Venezuela still going to be included? If so, they should be using the AK-103, not AK-74M (unless some parts of the Brazilian Army use it). I believe they also use the FN FAL Para a lot.

Old 2010-12-11, 02:51   #42
FPaiva

Quote:
Originally Posted by CommunistColby71 View Post
Is Venezuela still going to be included? If so, they should be using the AK-103, not AK-74M (unless some parts of the Brazilian Army use it). I believe they also use the FN FAL Para a lot.
Nope, hopefully, they will be a new Community Faction after or during the developemnt of the Brazilian Forces.
Old 2010-12-11, 05:12   #43
Wilkinson

Quote:
Originally Posted by CommunistColby71 View Post
I've had no time to do any modding anymore. Sorry :/

Venezuela as far as my reasearch used the 74M. The FAL Para was being given to the National Guard and City Police.

My source was someone who was in the "Police" in Venezuela. He was on the forums.
Old 2010-12-11, 05:39   #44
FPaiva

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wilkinson View Post
I've had no time to do any modding anymore. Sorry :/

Venezuela as far as my reasearch used the 74M. The FAL Para was being given to the National Guard and City Police.

My source was someone who was in the "Police" in Venezuela. He was on the forums.
As far as i know, the Standart Equipment of the Regular Army is the Ak-103. But there is always one more thing to check.
Old 2011-02-03, 03:38   #45
PETROBRAS

Hey, FPaiva, I'm brazilian and I'm very excited about the proposal of the brazilian faction!
I'm very interested in our country military and have some questions (or sugestions) about the brazilian faction!

I saw your design plan and hav some questions/sugestions about equipment that are not present there (a lot "will you make" now):
1. Will you make the Cascavel fighting vehicle?
2. Will you make the Gaucho airdropped jeep?
3. Will you make the Guarani APC?
4. Will you make the Engesa never produced Osorio MBT?
5. Will you make the Embraer Super Tucano airplane?
6. Will you make the Imbel MD97 assault rifle?
7. Will you make the very very new Imbel AI2 assault rifle?
8. Will you make the ALAC anti-vehicle bazooka?
9. Will you make the MSS 1.2 AC anti-vehicle missile system?
10. Will you make the CTEx mortars?

I know, a lot of questions, but they are all 100% brazilian equipement, although not all were functioning (like the Osorio MBT )

FPaiva: Meu ingles eh limitado, mas realmente estou feliz de saber que existe um projeto do exercito brasileiro para este mod do BF2. Sou afixionado pelo tema de militaria brasileira e ha muito equipamento nacional que poderia ser adcionado para esta faccao para que ela fique tao completa quanto qualquer outra, mas como nao entendo nada de modelagem 3D, nao posso fazer por mim mesmo... Se houver o interesse sobre as sugestoes que fiz, informacoes podem ser encontrada na internet ou eu mesmo poderia fazer essa busca para ti, seria alguma forma de ajudar este projeto!
Old 2011-02-03, 12:37   #46
marck1911

OMG "Run to the hills"

... I'll let him answer for you ... muhahahaha
Old 2011-02-05, 01:20   #47
PETROBRAS

Ahn... sorry?
And I forgot the Astros II MLRS from Avibras...

Hahahahaha!
Old 2011-02-05, 02:33   #48
marck1911

Sure ... well ... I want to take the place of the admin, but if you can not read English, go on for pages of google translator and translation that speaks the topic of faction proposal, and other posts that talk about the subject ... (:
Old 2011-02-05, 03:46   #49
PETROBRAS

I can read very well, writing is difficult.
Is a little embarrassing talk in english with another brazilian... hahaha!

Off: voces tem algum plano de expandir a faccao brasileira alem do que ja esta proposto naquela tabela?
Old 2011-02-05, 13:39   #50
WilsonPL

Quote:
4. Will you make the Engesa never produced Osorio MBT?
-NO

And this applies to all vehicles/weapons that arent used in Brazilian Army.

Tags
brazilian or farc, design, plan, venezuelan