project reality header
Go Back   Project Reality Forums > News / Announcements > Project Reality News
06 Oct 2024, 00:00:00 (PRT)
Register Developer Blogs Members List Search Quick Links
Project Reality News Project Reality news releases and announcements.

Closed Thread

Old 2011-01-11, 18:59   #41
Karatepelle
Default Re: PR: ArmA2 Highlights Reel #4

Argh thats idd some awesome looking things!

Btw is there any realism mods for ArmA2 OA thats worth playing until PR:ArmA comes out? (:

Cant wait!

-Karate
Old 2011-01-11, 19:00   #42
coopr

Quote:
Remote Video Camera's / CCTV - Something we are looking into a little further now will be the ability to place remote cameras and have live video feeds. These will come in 3 versions and at present this is a proof of concept. We are also looking at a version being available for the Taliban, to counter the sheer power of the British Faction. More to follow on this in future updates as we develop this further.
Are going to use a work around in the way the make MDF's in airplanes currently work? Because their is no render to texture in ARMA2 yet. Although it is already implemented in VSB2 so shouldn't be to much work. Or are you going to wait until they implement render to texture? The request of render to texture is requested a while ago but it seems very silent around this subject..

ArmA2 Community Issue Tracker - Feature #3626: Render to texture features (mirror, 3D scope or working MFD screen camera) - DH: (ArmA) Development Unraveled
Old 2011-01-11, 19:19   #43
Grizzly

Quote:
Originally Posted by [R-DEV]Deadfast View Post
That's just me being special with the ESDF layout (I recommend you give it a try). What keys you want to use is obviously still up to you .
Holy Crap! I have rather large hands and WASD always made me feel cramped, I never thought of this. You sir are a life saver!

On topic, *drool* can't wait for this mod to be released. ARMA 2 and OA are decent but I have great hopes that the team has what it takes to push this game over the edge, keep up the amazing work!
Old 2011-01-11, 20:16   #44
Murphy

The Mastiff model is simply incredible! It's a piece of art, too bad we've got to blow it up.
Old 2011-01-11, 20:23   #45
Zulnex
Supporting Member

Looking awesome. Keep up the outstanding work.

Old 2011-01-11, 20:28   #46
samthegreat4

Come on gods who watchover the developpers, speed up za processss...
Looking good!
Old 2011-01-11, 20:30   #47
lucky.BOY
Supporting Member

Looking great!

That cage around Mastiff is to protect it against RPGs, right? If yes, will it be functioning ingame?

-lucky

Old 2011-01-11, 21:03   #48
XxZIOIMIBIExX
Supporting Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Karatepelle View Post
Argh thats idd some awesome looking things!

Btw is there any realism mods for ArmA2 OA thats worth playing until PR:ArmA comes out? (:

Cant wait!

-Karate
OMG CAN PR GET ANY BETTER REALLY. LOL the devs just churn out sutff that is so damn fun and good quality, IT NEVER GETS OLD.
we love you devs for PR. BEST DEV TEAM EVER
cheers for the great update love it.

and yes there is a very decent one called ACE 2 if you havent heard of it already.

Addon Sync 2009 - Files - DH: (ArmA) Development Unraveled
gra the kellys heroes arma2+ACE

or

Six Updater Suite - Files - DH: (ArmA) Development Unraveled

six updater if you prefer both do the job, six is updated more frequently, but i think more ppl use kellys heroes, as its easier, faster and doesnt cause as many errors (provided the server your playing on is using kellys heroes ace 2)
Old 2011-01-11, 23:33   #49
huskyfan98

You guys should create some kind of mod for a Revolutionary War (american) or the civil war (american) that would be so sick!!!
Old 2011-01-11, 23:52   #50
ShockUnitBlack

Quote:
Originally Posted by [R-DEV]UK_Force View Post
This gets mentioned all the time, but bear in Mind "Project Reality" is ONE team, we now develop all our Models to ArmA2 spec, and then knock them down for the BF2 version.

Therefore Yes ALL models developed in house and if required will be used in both ArmA2 & BF2 versions of PR.
Great to hear.
Closed Thread

Tags
arma2, highlights, prarma, prarma2, reel