project reality header
Go Back   Project Reality Forums > PR:BF2 Mod Forums > PR:BF2 Feedback > Infantry
12 Sep 2024, 00:00:00 (PRT)
Register Developer Blogs Members List Search Quick Links

Old 2013-08-16, 12:29   #41
Henrique_Dalben
Banned
Default Re: 1.0 DM Rifles Lost Accuracy?

Yes,there were recent changes in the marksmen deviation, update 1.0.33 if I'm not mistaken. I tested the suppressed Mk12 for several days playing online, and it cannot hit the broad side of a barn. It takes a minute to settle, plus about 10-12 seconds between shots for it to hit the general area of where you're aiming. It is unable to hit the center of the crosshair, not saying it's difficult for it to do it, it's just plain impossible. If there's an enemy head popping out of cover, it's impossible to hit it. It's even impossible to score a head shot on a still target, as shown by the video posted by Velocity.
Henrique_Dalben is offline Reply With Quote
Old 2013-08-17, 15:03   #42
Wing Walker

Everything seems to work now as it should.

Tested it out on Ramiel co-op, shots are placed accurately with normal settle times. Fired up PR today and DLed the latest update auto matically and tried it out, everything seems good with the DM kit on Rameil at least, both deployed and undeployed.

Shooting feels natural again.

Which is strange because change log didn't mention a change to the DM kit since 1.0.32. The update I was experiencing problems with was with the 1.0.32 or 1.0.33.

Happy Hunting.

Wing Walker is offline Reply With Quote
Old 2013-08-17, 17:05   #43
Predator.v2

Strange, there haven't been an update for the last few (7) days..

PR:BF2 Changelog

Maybe something was weird with your coop.
Predator.v2 is offline Reply With Quote
Old 2013-08-17, 19:10   #44
Wing Walker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Predator.v2 View Post
Strange, there haven't been an update for the last few (7) days..

PR:BF2 Changelog

Maybe something was weird with your coop.
Man, do you really think we are making all this up or something????

No the previous version I was playing was 1.0.33 when the kit started failing, I listed that above. And today I tested it with the new version and it worked.

I have not played for about 7 days so that would stand to reason, you by the way have never mentioned an update version with any of your numbers you presented.

And... no, the DEVs did not make me, and everyone else reporting it here, a special versions of CO-OP mode for us to use with degraded DM kits, and only gave you the correct version.

Anyway the problem seems fixed. I would like to hear from others though if they have the same after the latest update.

Awesome DEVs
Wing Walker is offline Reply With Quote

Tags
accuracy, lost, rifles