project reality header
Go Back   Project Reality Forums > News / Announcements > Project Reality News
05 Oct 2024, 00:00:00 (PRT)
Register Developer Blogs Members List Search Quick Links
Project Reality News Project Reality news releases and announcements.

Closed Thread

Old 2005-07-10, 04:16   #41
PaveRogue
Default excellent

Great job guys - can't wait to download!
Old 2005-07-10, 04:17   #42
Dr.Spangle

I should mention something important here:

It's possible to get PRMM to run on the BF2 demo if you haven't got BF2 yet. You might be hard pressed to find anyone running it in multiplayer, but you can certainly enjoy the singleplayer Project Reality experience with your BF2 demo until you can get the full version.
Old 2005-07-10, 04:20   #43
BrokenArrow
Retired PR Developer

you guys think of everything!

pladin about your comment on the vehicles, how sure of that are you, and if thats true will the man portable weapons be a difference? or is this strictly a gameplay change?

BTW a gameplay change is still a vast improvement and i would be just as happy. -just so i dont sound like too much of a greedy bastard.

Old 2005-07-10, 04:29   #44
keef_haggerd

i find it better ot make shots with my pistol then my MP5, but yeah, id also like to see the sights on the pistol changed a little.

and id like to see grenades fixed, make them so they dont bounce, maybe roll a little?

man im SO pumped for the PRMM! =D
Old 2005-07-10, 04:55   #45
BrokenArrow
Retired PR Developer

id like to see the MP5 actually be accurate, its not the little crappy pea shooter bf2 makes it out to be, people wouldnt use it if it was.

Old 2005-07-10, 05:46   #46
solodude23

Quote:
Originally Posted by BrokenArrow
couple questions:
Will the Brits be in the minimod?
and as for onlineplay, is there any shot at ranked servers? or is EA still holding on to those for dear life?
What will be in the mini-mod is in the first post. All thats in this is minor tweaks to things currently in BF2. No Brits.
Quote:
Originally Posted by [R-DEV
Dr.Spangle]I should mention something important here:
It's possible to get PRMM to run on the BF2 demo if you haven't got BF2 yet. You might be hard pressed to find anyone running it in multiplayer, but you can certainly enjoy the singleplayer Project Reality experience with your BF2 demo until you can get the full version.
Actually, there is still quite a few of servers. Many 62, 32, and 16 player servers. (I checked right before I deleted it the other day)
Quote:
Originally Posted by BrokenArrow
id like to see the MP5 actually be accurate, its not the little crappy pea shooter bf2 makes it out to be, people wouldnt use it if it was.
Agreed. Now I would almost rather have a pistol.
Old 2005-07-10, 14:35   #47
Wolfmaster
Retired PR Developer

wwwwwwwwwwwwooooooooooooooooooooohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh ooooooooooooooooootttttttttttttttttttt

Old 2005-07-10, 16:13   #48
snipurs

yay no more bailing out
Old 2005-07-10, 16:15   #49
solodude23

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wolfmaster
wwwwwwwwwwwwooooooooooooooooooooohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh ooooooooooooooooootttttttttttttttttttt
wohot? lol
Old 2005-07-10, 20:54   #50
Figisaacnewton

It's hard to balance a modern AT class without class limits, because realistically they are just a guy with an m16 or m4 and an AT4 instead of extra ammo or whatnot.

One question: Are grenades (both thrown and launched) going to be tweaked to actually behave like grenades, not M80s? Currently, you have to be at least 7 feet away from one to die, which is not correct...You can easily be killed by a nade from about 30 feet away.
Closed Thread

Tags
minimod, project, reality, release