project reality header
Go Back   Project Reality Forums > PR:BF2 Mod Forums > PR:BF2 Community Modding > Community Maps
23 Sep 2024, 00:00:00 (PRT)
Register Developer Blogs Members List Search Quick Links
Community Maps Maps created by PR community members.

Closed Thread

Old 2006-09-01, 16:56   #41
duckhunt
Retired PR Developer

OK, Ive had a little idea right,

I think I can make it so the jets at the US airport spawn FROM the last MEC base, only when the MEC have that base and make them US jets that only US can get into, basically just spawning in other teams base REALLY far from their parent flag. (the first for US to attack, the one with the AA guns) sooo....once the US have captured that base, on the edge of the city, they can blow up the AA guns, but...the jets wont spawn anymore. So the US wont have airsupport further into the battle in the city. get it?

start of match>>>

US jets + Armour at Airport >

US attack "MEC defence flag" using armour and jets

MEC defend "MEC defence flag" with bunkered mobile AA, Armour and stat TOW misiles>

US capture "MEC defence flag" US jets no longer spawn at airfield>

Ground Battle continues through city, with armour on both sides, and US helicopter support, MEC still have spawning Moblie AA at home base.

So? thoughts?

Also, Im thinking the entrenched MEC mobile AA guns never respawn once destroyed, but there are 3 of them. Not counting the mobile mobile AA that will spawn at MEC home base.
Old 2006-09-01, 18:23   #42
00SoldierofFortune00

Map looking real good so far DuckHunt. The best one yet IMO. I just hope it doesn't lag from all that stuff in the map including the trenches, aircraft, and vehicles on that large a scale, but I am sure you can handle it.
Old 2006-09-02, 10:37   #43
KatanaGFR

Any chance of geting Shaibah in there also on the other corner? Its just 30 kilometres from Basrah and has a airfield to... Altho it isnt beeing used as an airfield anymore.. Now it has the British and other country's Logistics bases, SLB, Shaibah Logistic Base.

I have been there myself and in Basrah also.. and other places in that stinking country..

Have you tried google earth? it shows great images of those surroundings..
Old 2006-09-02, 17:10   #44
duckhunt
Retired PR Developer

Got some more screen, got plently of work to do I know, the airports not shown here but coming along niceley. The city is also to be expanded with gameplay in mind. here you go.

(in op now)
Last edited by duckhunt; 2006-09-04 at 19:35..
Old 2006-09-02, 17:12   #45
duckhunt
Retired PR Developer

Quote:
Originally Posted by KatanaGFR
Any chance of geting Shaibah in there also on the other corner? Its just 30 kilometres from Basrah and has a airfield to... Altho it isnt beeing used as an airfield anymore.. Now it has the British and other country's Logistics bases, SLB, Shaibah Logistic Base.

I have been there myself and in Basrah also.. and other places in that stinking country..

Have you tried google earth? it shows great images of those surroundings..
Well, I rekon theres only room for one airfield here yea I used google eart a little for the airport, but theres only so much it can help you. Let me know if what sort of things should be added from your viewpont
Old 2006-09-02, 17:48   #46
Animalmother

I have to play that, now.
Old 2006-09-02, 22:47   #47
KatanaGFR

Ahh will do. I'll get a look at all screenies and recall some stuff form my memory.. And pictures if i can find them... I seem to have lost half of my collection when switching HD's... :s
Old 2006-09-03, 03:12   #48
Griffon2-6

Good ideas, duckhunt. No wonder you were made a CON so quickly. How many maps have you made before?
Old 2006-09-04, 23:09   #49
luizinhuu

omg the map is AWESOME, veeeeeeery nice!!! loving it! one good reason of 1.4 delay is taht you can finish the map until the release date and your stunning map could be added
Old 2006-09-07, 13:11   #50
duckhunt
Retired PR Developer

I ave updated the first post, been spending unhealthy time in editor :S
Closed Thread

Tags
albasrah, basrah, map, released, wip