project reality header
Go Back   Project Reality Forums > PR:BF2 Mod Forums > PR:BF2 Tales from the Front
18 Sep 2024, 00:00:00 (PRT)
Register Developer Blogs Members List Search Quick Links
PR:BF2 Tales from the Front Share your in-game experiences playing PR:BF2.

Old 2007-01-20, 07:26   #41
Hx.Clavdivs

I've noticed my name on this thread. Not fair.
The people who should be mentioned are not the "hero's of the hour", but the one's that make it happen.

So I thank everybody that has not punished me for TK.
I thank every medic who has ever revived me.
Every rifleman who has re-armed.
And yes, every SL who has indulged my crazy antics.
Those RPG guys who never give up.
Chopper pilots who makes a safe drop.
Passengers who don't complain about "female drivn'"

Player name: Hx.norhawk
Act of heroism/good conduct: Possibly one of the few players when I'm REALLY having a bad day that make me smile and keep me going. We got so much history togheter, it ain't even funny. Still think you are a AT whore, but anyways. You make me laugh.

Player name: Top Cat the Great
Act of heroism/good conduct: Seriously, you should have gotten an mike faster. Man, with a plan.

Player name: -=TB=-.Esso
Act of heroism/good conduct: The man is the very definition on irony. And he's not even fluid in english. Got to give him credit. Damn skippy, I give the whole Thors a good thumbs up!

Player name: Them damn spanish gamers!
Act of heroism/good conduct: And especially for Batalla who translates what I'm saying. Note to self: When on offensive and they are on the opposite team, check corners!

Player name: Bullit_toof
Act of heroism/good conduct: Anybody in the Bedtime squad. You are one brave bunch indeed.

Player name: fuzzhead
Act of heroism/good conduct: When in squad with you, I gladly attack an APC with only rocks! Dude, it's so funny I laugh my head of.

Player name: iloveponies
Act of heroism/good conduct: I bow my head. Good all around player.

Player name: DonEmilie
Act of heroism/good conduct: The man demands respect, and don't think another second of it!

Player name: Kapski
Act of heroism: Can't think of any, but any man brave enough to insult me "in game" deserves a mention. LOL Fine player indeed.

Player name: Tigern
Act of heroism: Man, get a fucking mike! You are a good player. You could be great with a mike!

Player name: Hx.Two
Act of heroism/good conduct: You piece of shit! I just HATE playing against you, but you can shoot. Still a piece of shit. (Give you a hug next LANparty) He's got an ego the size of ... well, the biggest planet on our solar system, but damn ... he can shoot.

Player name: pollux
Act of heroism: Play more, seriously - play more! Good shot and a fine teamplayer.

Player name: Im going In!
Act of heroism: Sometimes you wonder what the hell they are doing, but darn it! They make a fine squad. And whoever is brave enough to take on the whole entire PR community on their scenario nigths, got to give them credit. They got balls, if anything.

Player name: MichaelNielsen
Act of heroism: When I say sniper killing anything in sight at the NW, I'm not kidding! But, he is one of the few commanders that actually take COMMAND. With a big C.

Player name: StrkTeam
Act of heroism: One of the most active VOIP people I have ever met. And you have increased my vocabulary in english because of it. When in London 2 weeks ago and ran around yelling "micky D's micky D's! I wanna go to micky D's! Don't fear ya, but damn yeah - I wanna play with ya! Note to self: When on attack, and they are opposite, check rooftops!

Player name: Skullening.Chris
Act of herioism: One damn fine squadmember. If you see him outside a squad, recruit him!. He might not got a mike working, but he takes orders!

Player name: Spacecadett
Act of heroism: Fine player. Uses voip and gets the job done!

Player name: Darkangel
Act of heroism: We need many more of you! And I'm still laughing about some of the crazy things you did.

Player name: [PR] folks
Act of heroism: Yes, they are actually good players. Some are even great players!

Oh, and anybody that are brave enough to join Drnknhappy (Drunk and happy) squad. So pretty much everybody. Seriously - I'm having trouble remembering names! There is so many fine players on PRM. The folks I have mentioned are all smacktards that I have played against or with that have such an arse personality that I remember. Rest of you folks, you are all OK in my book.

Aww, crap! Now I got go give a special mention to U.G.H: In my book, you are the bravest bunch of morons ever to play the game! By the way, you spelled "two" wrong.
Hx.Clavdivs is offline Reply With Quote
Old 2007-01-20, 07:33   #42
GeZe
Retired PR Developer

Well, I could list a lot of people, but most of them have already have been mentioned.

One guy who I had a great game last Sunday was ViEtCoNgToM, him and his friend (who's name escapes me at the moment) and me had this awesome tank squad on EJOD, it was the most fun I've had in a while, they were just nice guys. I was on the .50 cal and repairing the tank and demining and stuff, and they were gunning and driving. With all the asshats around now in days, it was nice to play with them.

GeZe is offline Reply With Quote
Old 2007-01-20, 07:35   #43
.:iGi:.U.G.H.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hx.Clavdivs
Player name: iloveponies
Act of heroism/good conduct: I bow my head. Good all around player.
And for having the best name in PR. We love ponies.

Quote:
Player name: Im going In!
Act of heroism: Sometimes you wonder what the hell they are doing, but darn it! They make a fine squad. And whoever is brave enough to take on the whole entire PR community on their scenario nigths, got to give them credit. They got balls, if anything.
We do have a few good moves.

Quote:
Aww, crap! Now I got go give a special mention to U.G.H: In my book, you are the bravest bunch of morons ever to play the game! By the way, you spelled "two" wrong.
Yeah we do take things head on sometimes. We ride with the hits but we got 'da skillz' to produce the results so it's a job done in my book! I lead from the front and statistically there a very few people who take more CP's than I do.

PS thanks for the English lesson.
.:iGi:.U.G.H. is offline Reply With Quote
Old 2007-01-20, 07:40   #44
Hx.Clavdivs

I am still a wee bit pissed that you tooks us down at EJOD. Try that again you ass, and you will get a lesson you will never forget.

Oh, and give us 3 months of drills and practise - we'll kick you off that first place so fast you wouldnt be... hold on a bit ... Yes? We are not to provoke them?

IGI is the finest PR clan ever made.
Yes, I got a dictionary the size of the bible next to me.
Hx.Clavdivs is offline Reply With Quote
Old 2007-01-20, 08:01   #45
.:iGi:.U.G.H.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hx.Clavdivs
I am still a wee bit pissed that you tooks us down at EJOD. Try that again you ass, and you will get a lesson you will never forget.

Oh, and give us 3 months of drills and practise - we'll kick you off that first place so fast you wouldnt be... hold on a bit ... Yes? We are not to provoke them?
One day you may have our place. Maybe.

Quote:
IGI is the finest PR clan ever made.
Yes, I got a dictionary the size of the bible next to me.
Pretty much. lol
.:iGi:.U.G.H. is offline Reply With Quote
Old 2007-01-20, 09:03   #46
Haarek84
Supporting Member

hm. this is a hard one. there is so much people out there thats good players..
i feel like i cant just say some names, because i cant renember all names. and i feel its wrong to just say some names, and forget others...
i think most of all people i have played with is actually good players.
Haarek84 is offline Reply With Quote
Old 2007-01-20, 10:04   #47
rocket

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leo
Wow Hobday, way to reccomend yourself...
LOL only joking

and i am rocketslasher i just changed my name wen i stoped playing bf2 on ps2

anyway back on topic
rocket is offline Reply With Quote
Old 2007-01-20, 10:38   #48
Alex L.
Supporting Member

noone ever reccommends me for anything

Alex L. is offline Reply With Quote
Old 2007-01-20, 10:58   #49
Top_Cat_AxJnAt

I am sorry Alex, i feel even more so becuase Alex is also my name.

However if you pop alone to : 64.34.161.157 NOW, and i see you, there is a chance a shining golden recomendation will appear here shortly........................................... ...............
Top_Cat_AxJnAt is offline Reply With Quote
Old 2007-01-20, 11:53   #50
R@ge

Quote:
Originally Posted by .:iGi:.NinjaJedi
rage for getting over 700 points in one round on muttrah without being killed once.
LOOOL.. THX..

And THX too everybody else who have mentioned me and the rest of Hx. players in this topic...

We really appreciate it

I could write a bunch of things here now, but i think i just say this: I LOVE YOU ALL!!
R@ge is offline Reply With Quote

Tags
overkill, player, poxo is ghey, recommendation, thread