project reality header
Go Back   Project Reality Forums > PR:BF2 Mod Forums > PR:BF2 Community Modding > Community Maps
17 Sep 2024, 00:00:00 (PRT)
Register Developer Blogs Members List Search Quick Links
Community Maps Maps created by PR community members.

Old 2010-03-24, 00:03   #41
dunem666
Default Re: [Map] Bagdhad (2km) [WIP]

*bump* updated today
dunem666 is offline Reply With Quote
Old 2010-03-24, 00:28   #42
Amok@ndy
Retired PR Developer
Supporting Member

still no minimap ?

have a look @ the xp2 stuff there is a special HighwayBridge fence which would fit bettern than the Wireframe one

Amok@ndy is offline Reply With Quote
Old 2010-03-24, 01:09   #43
dunem666

Quote:
Originally Posted by Amok@ndy View Post
still no minimap ?

have a look @ the xp2 stuff there is a special HighwayBridge fence which would fit bettern than the Wireframe one
ill add the minimap to the first post in a moment, refresh soon...
Old 2010-03-24, 01:20   #44
Freedom

OMG! was that a Gazelle! in BLUFOR 2?
Freedom is offline Reply With Quote
Old 2010-03-24, 01:45   #45
dunem666

another bump

**** ADDED MINIMAP TO POST ****
Old 2010-03-24, 03:33   #46
anglomanii

looks pretty good mate, i just want to know,why is it being restricted to the PSC faction only, almost all the other bluefor factions have some kind of presance in that general area, so is there a possibility some of the other factions may be able to use a version of this map as well?. it would probably make this one of the most popular maps around, it looks like it would be good for both a insurgency style against multible bluefore (US,UK, ADF{the old australian secdet i think was near the uni} not forgeting the PSC faction this map is being designed for) and a MEC opfor attack on Bluefor elements holed up in the city.
just a thought, not a critic.

but yeah i am really impressed with this the time and care looks like its really paid off. i like some of the creative way you have used some statics.
anglomanii is offline Reply With Quote
Old 2010-03-24, 05:23   #47
HangMan_

Quote:
Originally Posted by anglomanii View Post
looks pretty good mate, i just want to know,why is it being restricted to the PSC faction only, almost all the other bluefor factions have some kind of presance in that general area, so is there a possibility some of the other factions may be able to use a version of this map as well?. it would probably make this one of the most popular maps around, it looks like it would be good for both a insurgency style against multible bluefore (US,UK, ADF{the old australian secdet i think was near the uni} not forgeting the PSC faction this map is being designed for) and a MEC opfor attack on Bluefor elements holed up in the city.
just a thought, not a critic.

but yeah i am really impressed with this the time and care looks like its really paid off. i like some of the creative way you have used some statics.
The bf2 engine does not allow more than 2 factions on a map at any one time. If we were to have several version of the map with different inits and gpo's (which i assume is what your proposing?) then that would take up a considerable amount of build space for what is in fact very little gain People will easily get bored with 3 or 4 version of one map. Which would probably take up around 300mb all up.
HangMan_ is offline Reply With Quote
Old 2010-03-24, 08:39   #48
Amok@ndy
Retired PR Developer
Supporting Member

the devs found a way to have more Inits in 0.9 there is a Init for Sp and one for VW too
so it seems to be possible but if you ask me its unnecesarry

Old 2010-03-24, 08:51   #49
HangMan_

You can't have different factions in either of those inits though. Try it It doesnt work
HangMan_ is offline Reply With Quote
Old 2010-03-24, 10:13   #50
Amok@ndy
Retired PR Developer
Supporting Member

why should i ? im happy with german forces G36 rockz

Tags
2km, bagdhad, map, project, promo, reality, updated, vid, wip