project reality header
Go Back   Project Reality Forums > PR:BF2 Mod Forums > PR:BF2 General Discussion
22 Oct 2024, 00:00:00 (PRT)
Register Developer Blogs Members List Search Quick Links
PR:BF2 General Discussion General discussion of the Project Reality: BF2 modification.

View Poll Results: Are people creating too many polls?
Yes 94 65.73%
No 44 30.77%
Undecided/Other (please explain in a reply) 5 3.50%
Voters: 143. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Old 2008-04-16, 01:16   #41
Razick

Quote:
Originally Posted by S.P.C-[Reality]- View Post
yes there have been many polls lately, but i dont get whats wrong with them!!1 they are just like any other thread except for you can see what others think of a specific topic.
yeah are the bars that annoying?
Old 2008-04-16, 06:13   #42
Dylan

It doesnt bug me at all, but they are over used. 5 pages of rants wont make people think twice before questioning the importance of their super important polls though. Instead of limiting people to a limited choice of options, why not just encourage people to use their brain and elaborate on and make a discussion of a topic. If your the kind of guy that doesnt like to read responses, but would rather get a quick survey result then what are you doing in a forum?

To future OP's, dont encourage the laziness epidemic! Make them read and respond!
Old 2008-04-16, 20:07   #43
Drake

Quote:
Originally Posted by [R-MOD]Dylan View Post
Instead of limiting people to a limited choice of options, why not just encourage people to use their brain and elaborate on and make a discussion of a topic.
QFT. I was thinking in those lines when I created the thread about maps in feedback forum. If I failed I blame beer and my lack of english skills.....
Old 2008-04-17, 06:04   #44
Engineer

Disallow or add 'approval' policy for the polls in general discussion, but allow them in suggestions forum.
Old 2008-08-07, 20:58   #45
Scot
Supporting Member

Default Re: Too many polls?

goddammit, someone voted and necroed this thread, someone please lock this!

Old 2008-08-08, 00:06   #46
Sadist_Cain
Supporting Member

This thread is the definition of irony lol

Old 2008-08-08, 09:39   #47
davetboy_19
Supporting Member

I picked Undecided/Unsure...I think we might need another poll to find out if this one will work in finding out if there are too many polls.

...Also depends on what kind of polls, because there can never be enough poles in a strip club.

Mad-Mike - Good photo's but why do u have 2 threads that are the same?
[R-CON]ReadMenace - Are you referring to the obvious double-post or the less obvious, high-resolution military photographs thread?
Old 2008-08-08, 10:38   #48
KP
Retired Moderator

Locked because a poll about too many polls is just too retarded to be left open.
Closed Thread

Tags
polls