project reality header
Go Back   Project Reality Forums > News / Announcements > Project Reality News
21 Sep 2024, 00:00:00 (PRT)
Register Developer Blogs Members List Search Quick Links
Project Reality News Project Reality news releases and announcements.

Closed Thread

Old 2012-09-29, 15:06   #41
pedrooo14
Default Re: PR:BF2 Falklands v0.1 Addon Release Date & Trailer

Quote:
Originally Posted by alexandrei07 View Post
This information are wrong and It's PROPAGANDA, please delete now!

You have until next Monday 10/01/12 at 12:00 pm or files a complaint with the Foreign Ministry of Argentina.

You hereby warned.

I warned Rhino by private, this time warning in the forum, I will give notice on Monday 12:01 our Chancery, no kidding.

Calm down man. They don?t put nothing wrong, the only thing i see is the "invaded" term, but thats just a insignificant detail. And if you act in such agressive way nobody is going to listen you. Also, you sound like a real id**t threatening to complain with foreign minister and those type of thing.

And if sometime they say something wrong there is no bad intention behind it.

Aparte, que vas a hacer? Decirle a Cristina que salga en cadena nacional criticando a los de project reality? De onda loco
Old 2012-09-29, 15:10   #42
[R-DEV]Mineral
PR:BF2 Lead Designer
Supporting Member
PR Server License Administrator

I heard chill pills were at 50% discount. You should try one alexandrei07!

anyway, lovely update! I am looking forward to this so much

Old 2012-09-29, 15:23   #43
Daniel
Banned
Supporting Member

Will choppers and jets will also have realistic speed then, since this map got now realistic huge? I mean, especially the choppers need to get realistic maximum speeds so you can manage specific distances in realistic time.

Btw don't count on too many players, that's what comes with announcing an event just less than a week before... bad luck. (meaning also me, and not only several others, won't be able to attend the even.t)
Old 2012-09-29, 15:26   #44
CG-Delta
Supporting Member

Lightbulb Re: PR:BF2 Falklands v0.1 Addon Release Date & Trailer

Before you seal it:
In the current game some jets like the European and Chineese fighters do not support mouse and keyboard (I'll get back to that *1), while most jets does.
*1: What I mean about mouse and keyboard support is when you pitch (up/down) and lift your mouse, the jet keep pitching for approximately 1 sec, which allows you to take down your mouse without breaking the pitch cirkle. This was allready a part of BF2, but has not been added to all jets in PR.

I hope the "Improved Jet Physics" include that, but if not; I'd appreciate if it is added now when the update is still in development. It makes mouse/keyboard flying a lot easier (at least for me).
Old 2012-09-29, 15:32   #45
Rhino
Retired PR Developer
Supporting Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by CG-Delta View Post
Before you seal it:
In the current game some jets like the European and Chineese fighters do not support mouse and keyboard (I'll get back to that *1), while most jets does.
*1: What I mean about mouse and keyboard support is when you pitch (up/down) and lift your mouse, the jet keep pitching for approximately 1 sec, which allows you to take down your mouse without breaking the pitch cirkle. This was allready a part of BF2, but has not been added to all jets in PR.

I hope the "Improved Jet Physics" include that, but if not; I'd appreciate if it is added now when the update is still in development. It makes mouse/keyboard flying a lot easier (at least for me).
Don't really know if mice have better control with the updated physics, planes have only really been really designed for and tested with joysticks, although a few testers have flown with mouse and k/b so if they are better for mice and k/b, that will just be an added bouns.

But we do recommend if you really want to take flying seriously in PR, especially for fixed wing aircraft to invest in a joystick and once you've mastered it you will never want to go back

Old 2012-09-29, 15:33   #46
Carbonade

That trailer was pretty sick! So hyped up to play that right now
Old 2012-09-29, 15:34   #47
Pvt.LHeureux
-

Quote:
Originally Posted by alexandrei07 View Post
This information are wrong and It's PROPAGANDA, please delete now!

You have until next Monday 10/01/12 at 12:00 pm or files a complaint with the Foreign Ministry of Argentina.

You hereby warned.

I warned Rhino by private, this time warning in the forum, I will give notice on Monday 12:01 our Chancery, no kidding.
k cool yo
Old 2012-09-29, 15:38   #48
Kevokpo

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pablomercer View Post
Seems really great, it will be a honor as a brazilian to destroy the argies.
the only thing I hate about this real historical maps is the guys that says bad things about other countries, I know it is just a game but I do still live in that country so please stop with these commentaries it makes me feel like my people or my country did something really bad when the only ones who do mistakes and do bad things are the politicians the soldiers only obey orders.

Alex please calm down you have to accept the brits won us, we "attacked" the islands that were from the brits for many years, in war you win or loose you can't always win.

If you guys have comments of another country save them for yourselves I don't really care what you think I think no one does

I'm not prohibiting you to express yourselves but show some respect.

BTW Rhino I really apreciate the work you do to recreate this war so I congratulate you for all your work and dedication to this project and all those who were involved in this.
Thank you very much!
Old 2012-09-29, 15:51   #49
Rhino
Retired PR Developer
Supporting Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kevokpo View Post
the only thing I hate about this real historical maps is the guys that says bad things about other countries, I know it is just a game but I do still live in that country so please stop with these commentaries it makes me feel like my people or my country did something really bad when the only ones who do mistakes and do bad things are the politicians the soldiers only obey orders

If you guys have comments of another country save them for yourselves I don't really care what you think I think no one does

I'm not prohibiting you to express yourselves but show some respect.
Indeed, lets just stick to the game guys and keep the politics out.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kevokpo View Post
BTW Rhino I really apreciate the work you do to recreate this war so I congratulate you for all your work and dedication to this project and all those who were involved in this.
Thank you very much!
cheers

Old 2012-09-29, 15:56   #50
James2464

I like your attitude Kevokpo
Closed Thread

Tags
addon, bf2, date, falklands, prbf2, prf, project, reality, release, trailer, v01