project reality header
Go Back   Project Reality Forums > PR:BF2 Mod Forums > Project Reality Mod Archives > PR Feedback Archives > PR v0.7 Feedback Forum
16 Sep 2024, 00:00:00 (PRT)
Register Developer Blogs Members List Search Quick Links

Old 2008-01-02, 19:07   #41
hall0

Very nice map but my PC got 2 frezzes on it.
Old 2008-01-02, 19:18   #42
Sealights

I love the bridge, it really is a key element for the battle. I was playing today as british, with great comander, teamwork from squads, cappin almost all the flags except the last two from Militia base. So militia started the ambush on the bridge, we started to have trouble making our way across the bridge to support our team on the already capped flags. Once the Militia became strong, and got all their flags back, the british got stuck on the bridge. We started to bleed tickets like hell and they won the round.

I was thinking if the author thought about making alternate path to get across the bridge, like some shallow water road instead, but I guess it will take the key bridge element anyway...

Excelent map!!
cheers!
Last edited by Sealights; 2008-01-02 at 19:44..
Old 2008-01-03, 00:53   #43
IronTaxi
Retired PR Developer

yeah..one of the ideas of the map it think...its you have to fortify and take care of that bridge...

that being said...i would think it would be possible to take the map by infantry as almost all the cps can be defended by infantry.

Old 2008-01-03, 04:44   #44
Expendable Grunt

I love it.

Only thing I need to do is find those AT guns. Gunna get me sum warrior.

Oh, I'll probably comment later about flags or something.
Old 2008-01-03, 08:53   #45
Spaz
Supporting Member

I don't know if you know about it but anyway...

When i fell down in this hole there was no way to get up. Mabey it was just me being a noob but i had to kill myself hehe

This is where it is.

Anyway thanks again for the map. One of the best in PR ever, I love that you can use the scimitars offroad tactics on this map for real.

Old 2008-01-03, 11:31   #46
Rhino
Retired PR Developer
Supporting Member

it is possible to get out of there, but very hard. is on my notes to taxi thou to put a ladder there for the next version

Old 2008-01-03, 15:17   #47
IronTaxi
Retired PR Developer

haha...yeah totally forgot about that.... sarlock pit anyone....slowly digested over a thousand years!!! bahahahaha

Old 2008-01-03, 16:41   #48
DeePsix
Supporting Member

I have been playing this map and I've noticed that I do not lag anymore? Did you guys tweak something or is my computer "adjusting" or caching the data?

Now that I can actually walk around and be a competent player, I want to really compliment you on the good job Taxi. My game play has really only taken place in the center of the map (Hilltop Estate to Warehouse) on both sides and this area ALONE could be a map. Having the huge open areas to maneuver and flank is wonderful! The Hilltop Estate is slightly damaged and really interesting to defend! The warehouse and the roads around it are nice to attack and really great to ambush!

Good work Taxi! I look forward to exploring the other parts of the map seeing other cool parts of it!

PR Testing Team: Serious Business.
[R-DEV]LeadMagnet: I guess that's what you get when an Irishman drinks light beer.....bad advice.
[R-DEV]dbzao: I'm Oscar Mike, OSCAR MIKE!!!!
Old 2008-01-04, 03:03   #49
Hfett

Hey Iron, i loved the map, but i think it could play better if Hilltop and Helibase were 2 diferent group cps imo

I loved the 16 version of it also, played with 12x12
Old 2008-01-04, 03:29   #50
NickO

Brilliant Map for tanking

So fun slowing down on the highways just to make sure there arent any brits attacking your tank. And finding tons of brits just running through the woods in their Camo.

My first round on Fools Road as milltia with a brilliant commander and tanking like mad with my gunner Hisham.

Tags
feedback, fools, fools road, fools road problems, public, road