project reality header
Go Back   Project Reality Forums > PR:BF2 Mod Forums > PR:BF2 Tales from the Front
20 Sep 2024, 00:00:00 (PRT)
Register Developer Blogs Members List Search Quick Links
PR:BF2 Tales from the Front Share your in-game experiences playing PR:BF2.

Old 2008-01-09, 06:05   #41
Wicca
Supporting Member

I dont know about you guys but the sound system on .7 is very nice. And very accurate.

I was squadleader in a squad on insurgent side, we had just taken east tower, and set up a rally. I was explaining to my squad which kit they should have everyone was very calm just talking and trying to plan the defence.

BAM! some grenade goes off, and almost like a rain of fire comes down on us, i have not the words to express. Anyway my squad gets wiped out. we got owned! But it was crazy, perfect takeout of the entire squad.

it was scary with the headphones on high volume, very nice sounds, kinda shaked for the rest of the round.
Wicca is offline Reply With Quote
Old 2008-01-09, 06:39   #42
Guerra

I was swimming across some water when I passed an entire squad swimming in the opposition direction, and we all raced to the shore to shoot each other.

I won, just barely. Haha

2nd scariest was I walked right into an enemy rally point with an entire squad there. They looked at me, walked past me and didn't figure out I was an enemy.

I started throwing grenades on the floor and ran for it.
Guerra is offline Reply With Quote
Old 2008-01-09, 08:06   #43
Emnyron
Supporting Member

Battle of quin:
Im walking around in the woods, my bike only a smoking pice of metal, and I hear this low rumbeling..
I mumble to myself, "That better not be what I think it is" Yet alas, there, over the hill to my left, I see a tank-turert emerge..
I look around for cover, Not even one of those cursed trees...
"BOOM" f*er blew me to crap.
Emnyron is offline Reply With Quote
Old 2008-01-09, 09:39   #44
DenniZ-NL

Ok so this is funny and scary at the same time.

Last night on Qinling, me and my mate were marching towards the mine on top of the hills near the permanent tank wreck when we heared a tank coming. Instantly we shouted over TS OMG TANK! TAKE COVER! One of us was medic other just scoped infantry so we didn't stand a chance. Hiding behind the tankwreck, crawling on the floor. Both shouting on TS "its coming closer, we're dead!! take cover ffs!!"
So the tank basically stood on the other side of the wreck and we could hear the engine roaring. In a moment of braveness I stood up and headed towards it... It turned out to be a friendly tank LOL I informed my friend and we both laughed at it It was real fun
DenniZ-NL is offline Reply With Quote
Old 2008-01-09, 14:02   #45
Spaz
Supporting Member

I played mestia and was hiding behind a rock when a granate landed 5cm infront of me :P

Spaz is offline Reply With Quote
Old 2008-01-09, 16:20   #46
jOHNNYdOUBE
Supporting Member

Every single time I come across a rally in the woods. I get this frozen pause, and get scared, just thinking about running down there with my knife. So I run down with my weapon and always pull out my shovel first, because I think I start shaking and hit the 2 key instead, which freaks me out even more.
jOHNNYdOUBE is offline Reply With Quote
Old 2008-01-09, 16:26   #47
Outlawz7
Retired PR Developer

I actually get excited, when finding a RP, since sometimes they are really hard to find >.<

I think, one of the scary moments is when you are hiding somewhere with enemies going past you and it's just a matter of time until one stumbles over you.

Outlawz7 is offline Reply With Quote
Old 2008-01-09, 17:22   #48
Rico11b

Quote:
Originally Posted by jOHNNYdOUBE View Post
Every single time I come across a rally in the woods. I get this frozen pause, and get scared, just thinking about running down there with my knife. So I run down with my weapon and always pull out my shovel first, because I think I start shaking and hit the 2 key instead, which freaks me out even more.
Same thing happens to me sometimes too. I keep thinking that one is gonna spawn in behind me as I am knifing the rally Even though I have covering fire it doesn't make it any calmer feeling.

R
Rico11b is offline Reply With Quote
Old 2008-01-09, 17:37   #49
Raic

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rico11b View Post
the scariest PR moments thread
I think it was just after .7 release, I joined the server, hoppen on a blackhawk and all was well and we were heading for next flag... then, the blackhawk began to land
Raic is offline Reply With Quote
Old 2008-01-09, 17:51   #50
crudge

ok this is quite good, .6 me and my clan in MEC taks on kahan

my clan mate were spoting tanks at the North village on kashan as the US. I see a tank coming up the hill but forgot about it due to seeing a A-10 and watching it blow the crap out of the tanks.

i then went on to run towards the hill to see a BIG ASSED T-80 heading fo me and my mate.

the screems that came out of us are still horrfiing to this day
crudge is offline Reply With Quote

Tags
100, list, moments, scariest, top