don't be so sure
Old 2006-08-07, 01:25   #42
Herb-in-Fighter

Whatever dj...
Old 2006-08-07, 11:22   #43
Katie
Banned

Quote:
And if you are wondering why I am calling Katie a her/him, is because I think it is a guy. He was commander once and sounded like a guy and also when he joined my squad, he used VOIP and sounded like a guy after talking some.
Okay that's just freaking Bullshit and you know why? Because I never speak on Battlefield 2.. I only speak in Ventrillo with my squad members and thats it.. Why? I don't know but my mic won't work on BF2.. yea its a bitch.. and I'm sicks of talking to some annoying clowns that keep begging me for ASL.. ASL ..ASL.. bloody hell. No I'm not British btw, I just like saying Bloody. Therefore, none of you people know what I sounds like so don't assume anythings.

Btw, who the bloody F is Karl? Is that suppose to be some stupid Carl Jr. jokes or something? People these days. Oh wait, First person Shooter are meant for guys only, my ass.

Also you know what pissed me off the most in game?, I probably told you guys a thousand times but it when YOU DON'T F-ING MIND YOUR OWN BUSINESS..

So I was arguing with a guy for being an idiot for wasting an ammo on the vodnik because it will be depleted soon, and this stupid freak just keep on shooting and shooting, then one of you stupid idiot have to come and say " Calm Down everything will be Alright ".. now how the F would you know you moron , you don't even know what the freak just happened. I told that guy to mind his own business and then he's gonna get all pissed and craps and cussed at me.... then other people starts joining in.. god I swear, stupid monkey.

Also what pissed me off is you admin not doing your job.. HEY LOOK A GUY JUST TKED 8 people on the carrier.. lets warn him..

" OF COURSE HE ALREADY KNOW THAT HE WILL BE WARN HIM YOU IDIOT, THATS WHY HE'LL ALWAYS GET AWAY WITH BEING BANNED"

So when you tked the mass team killer back, You get kick instead for "Revenge TK".. I swear to god.

Yeah, I'm mad at all the stupidity that everyone creates in the game. And for god sakes, if you're going to enter the house full of enemies, THROW A F-ING GRENADE INSIDE FIRST.
Last edited by Katie; 2006-08-07 at 11:40..
Old 2006-08-07, 11:40   #44
fuzzhead
Retired PR Developer
Supporting Member

yea katie i am sick of alot of the stupid crap that happens in game as well, but just keep in mind that you do it too, so dont take everything so personal.
Old 2006-08-07, 14:44   #45
Hx.Clavdivs

I used to have a great way of clearing a room of hostiles. You had to be persistant and people had to know who you where, but it went like this - pull the spring on the grenade - run into the room, get shot - then boom.

What happened after a while was that any time people saw a moron (that would be me) come running in the room with a nade in my hand, they all ran out the back door where the rest of my squad stood waiting. It was all very Benny Hill'ish. Especially when I kept running after them with that nade.

Then the scenario would be, my clan first, then hostiles and at last, me. "Come here! You bastards!" It is extremely! difficult to shoot and hit something when you're laughing so hard that tears falls.

Oh well, humor is dead anyway.
Old 2006-08-07, 17:12   #46
fuzzhead
Retired PR Developer
Supporting Member

hehehhe i have to try that one sometime clavdivs
Old 2006-08-07, 19:47   #47
Crawley
Banned

Ok, I’m gunna shoot for the stars this time maybe people will believe me now!

What a psycho bitch.
Old 2006-08-07, 19:58   #48
solodude23

Quote:
Originally Posted by Katie
Also what pissed me off is you admin not doing your job.. HEY LOOK A GUY JUST TKED 8 people on the carrier.. lets warn him..

" OF COURSE HE ALREADY KNOW THAT HE WILL BE WARN HIM YOU IDIOT, THATS WHY HE'LL ALWAYS GET AWAY WITH BEING BANNED"

So when you tked the mass team killer back, You get kick instead for "Revenge TK".. I swear to god.
Haha I am 100% with you there. Although I don't really revenge tk, I always get pretty pissed off when the admins do things like that. And 95% of the time I have seen the revenge tkers get it worse than the guy who is on a team-killing spree.
Old 2006-08-07, 20:11   #49
Griffon2-6

Quote:
Originally Posted by Katie
Yeah, I'm mad at all the stupidity that everyone creates in the game. And for god sakes, if you're going to enter the house full of enemies, THROW A F-ING GRENADE INSIDE FIRST.
What if you're a medic? Borrow a grenade?