project reality header
Go Back   Project Reality Forums > PR:BF2 Mod Forums > PR:BF2 Tales from the Front
05 Oct 2024, 00:00:00 (PRT)
Register Developer Blogs Members List Search Quick Links
PR:BF2 Tales from the Front Share your in-game experiences playing PR:BF2.

Old 2007-04-23, 22:19   #491
KP
Retired Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by [R-MOD]Mongolian_dude
Why has the SL got a sniper kit?!
Thats a wierd load out for a recon squad
Heh, wondered if somebody was going to notice. The pic was taken at the very end of the round (about 10 tickets left). We had a rallypoint in place, and I picked up a Marksman kit to cover...whoever it was; I can't remember, while he destroyed an enemy rallypoint just south of City.

Also, not so much recon as Jack-of-all-trades-going-where-needed squad.
KP is offline Reply With Quote
Old 2007-04-23, 22:53   #492
=HR=Drayu

I would squad up with anyone of these guys again! Each and every covered my ass, revived it, gave me ammo, what ever I asked for. They even sat at a flag defending it while everyone else went off. Great job guys and thanks for the good times.

Oh yeah, this is just some of the great guys I have had the opportunity to play with, sometimes I get so involved I forget to screenshot the great squads!

=HR=Drayu is offline Reply With Quote
Old 2007-04-24, 00:44   #493
bunny

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mekstizzle
Whoever can speak fucking english and at least reply to anything i type, or any requests i make like "i need a medic" or "i need ammo". Whoever either defends or attacks and none of that bullshit in between. Whoever knows anything about the game and the map. (eg: Clever enough to proritise targets when in a tank, knows when it's safe to switch to HE as enemy armour is out etc..)

Anyone with some sort of intelligence in other words.
AMEN!
bunny is offline Reply With Quote
Old 2007-05-07, 17:18   #494
swiftdraw

Player: IOOB_583

Kit: Squad lead

AoH: Successfully leading a squad consisting of 1 officer (him), 2 H-AT's, a marksman, a sniper, and a medic to victory and the top squad score that game. Then leading his next two squads to the top spot the next two games, all of which his team won.

Very aggressive in the opening stages and knows when to dig in and defend. Generally stays back for people to spawn on him and doesn't go rushing into a hot area like a fool.
swiftdraw is offline Reply With Quote
Old 2007-05-14, 06:56   #495
Emnyron
Supporting Member

Name: I suck harder than your mom with names so i dont remember.-.
Was on al-bashra(or al-Jhihada for the more annoyin players)
Was on saturday, around 10-13Gtm+1 time..
My squad, You have my thanks, I hope i dont see that kind of determination on the oppfor team....

Story:
Well, It was a good day on bashra, Tried in the start to use the cobra to dish out some CAS with chilly, but like allways, those we had on the ground was as follows:
Disorganised, Cowards, Fools, Jihad folder...
Soo me and a few other brave, and to be honest, completely crazy players squaded upp and headed to town...
Its the first time ive ever EVER seen roadkills in an apc.. Ive got to hand it to those that were playin with me.. You all fucking rocked! I loved it when we whoud camp a spawncar with c4 on it, with my trademark comment "Suprice Cockface!"..
In the end, we won, after witch i was sooo tired i went to sleep for an hour..
Emnyron is offline Reply With Quote
Old 2007-05-16, 02:51   #496
lonelyjew

Rezzing this thread since I played with the best chopper pilot evar!

I recommend to anyone who guns for choppers Murderous. Every time I've gotten a chance to gun in prmm it's been with pretty crappy pilots unfortunately(no offense since flying in prmm is not easy). This in combination with my virused up computer leaves me practically useless. Murderous however was so insanely in control that I was even able to readily hit moving armor with my tv missiles. Now, this may not sound like much but seeing as when I fly I'm at a steady 15fps and when I fire a tv missile I'm lucky to get more than 3 frames before the missile actually hits something that is quite an accomplishment. The guy was so good that he even was able to actively dodge tank shells and was so in control that the few times we were very badly wounded and lost the tail rotor control I didn't even notice because he flew so smoothly.

I asked him how he got so good and he just laughed, apparently he's a real chopper pilot for the army! He said this was cake for him. He also made a few comments on the choppers in prmm. If I remember right he said the blackhawks need work and I think he might have felt the same about cobras but apparently the little birds are very well made. He also told me he tried to get involved with the ARMA team to advise them on their choppers but they wouldn't have it. I told him to talk to you guys so hopefully he'll join the forums and give his very valuable input.

Once again though, if you can get the chance to gun for Murderous, take it. He is undoubtedly the best chopper pilot playing.
lonelyjew is offline Reply With Quote
Old 2007-05-16, 12:09   #497
=HR=Drayu

Thank you to all of you who have been in my squad lately, you have done a bang up job!
=HR=Drayu is offline Reply With Quote
Old 2007-05-16, 13:45   #498
bosco_
Retired PR Developer
Supporting Member

[CoFR]Red_Halibut

Seems to be a very professional player who does what the SL wants from him.
Also, he uses VoIP in a tactical way and avoids unnecessary radio traffic.

bosco_ is offline Reply With Quote
Old 2007-05-17, 13:34   #499
Red Halibut
Supporting Member

Thanks for the shout Bosco, but all I did was drop ammo at yer feet.

PS, I know I'm being boring, repetitive and predictable, but Clavdivs really does make quite a good squad leader.

"It is not the responsibility of a defender to leave the objective unguarded just so his opponent sucks less."
Red Halibut is offline Reply With Quote
Old 2007-05-17, 14:04   #500
El_Vikingo

2nd
El_Vikingo is offline Reply With Quote

Tags
overkill, player, poxo is ghey, recommendation, thread