project reality header
Go Back   Project Reality Forums > News / Announcements > PR Highlights > PR Dev Journal Archives > 2008
24 Sep 2024, 00:00:00 (PRT)
Register Developer Blogs Members List Search Quick Links

Closed Thread

Old 2009-04-01, 17:28   #511
UncleRob199
Default Re: [Map] Feyzabad, Afghanistan [WIP]

Looks beautiful, you can really admire the scenery whilst blowing foes into oblivion
Old 2009-04-03, 15:26   #512
Sparky Speirs

cool map PR team
Old 2009-04-03, 16:05   #513
Hammell

Quote:
Originally Posted by hiberNative View Post
i'm kinda expecting this to be russians vs insurgents... with hinds buzzing through the valleys.
My thoughts exactly while I was reading all the posts.
Old 2009-04-06, 21:18   #514
CodeRedFox
Retired PR Developer

Before you all scream and send people to kill me, this project is not dead. But due to real life things and a lost of interest for now I will be putting a hold on this map. I still have allot of data for it and will not be throwing it away. But I feel like its going to be over shadowed really quick with other maps (dev's and Non Dev's) in the works.

But its not dead!

Now before I get a bunch of hate mail I do have another map in the works that will hopefully have some of the same assest, terrain, playability ideas. Its coming along nicely and when I think its ready to show I show it off. I wont say when it will be done but it should be a blast. Some first hand leaks: There is a City, sparse jungle, lots of hills, airfield.

I'm gonna close this thread for now and as soon as I can get the other maps post up. But dont be bummed as there are some really great look-a-like maps in the works that are far ahead of mine that will impress and hopefully rock.

"apcs, like dogs can't look up" - Dr2B Rudd
Last edited by CodeRedFox; 2009-04-06 at 21:39..
Closed Thread

Tags
afghanistan, discontinued, feyzabad, map, wip