project reality header
Go Back   Project Reality Forums > PR:BF2 Mod Forums > PR:BF2 Tales from the Front
05 Oct 2024, 00:00:00 (PRT)
Register Developer Blogs Members List Search Quick Links
PR:BF2 Tales from the Front Share your in-game experiences playing PR:BF2.

Old 2007-06-21, 15:58   #571
Mongolian_dude
Retired Moderator

'git on back to teh_point!
'Nough off topic, w'right lads?

...mongol...

Military lawyers engaged in fierce legal action.
Mongolian_dude is offline Reply With Quote
Old 2007-06-21, 16:36   #572
El_Vikingo

(Off Topic)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Outlawz
Cant really figure out that guy, he sounds British, name refers to Spanish, knows Scandinavian languages... Im confused

Last edited by El_Vikingo; 2007-06-24 at 16:45..
Old 2007-06-21, 16:45   #573
Outlawz7
Retired PR Developer

I had to. Back on topic,
I would NOT recommend any French players from Myxo servers. That server is weird. People not checking minimaps and shooting friendlies, medics a bunch of monkeys, that just look for a broken heart icon - I get killed after 5 bullets from M14 and they just keep reviving me and the Marksman shoots me. No one cares to engage the guy, like they are deaf&blind.
Not to mention more instaproning and bunnyhopping everywhere.
Oh and dead bodies falling out of sky and people asking 2 sec after, wheres the parachute...

Outlawz7 is offline Reply With Quote
Old 2007-06-21, 18:28   #574
Dark_Wolf

well it's medics job to keep everyone alive, though agreed that if it's obvious you'll die each time there's no point. I sometimes leave it up the rest of the squad to cover me and take out the guy and get everyone back on their feet.

did 20 revives today. dunno if that's a lot for most professional players, but i got a lot of medals
Dark_Wolf is offline Reply With Quote
Old 2007-06-21, 18:59   #575
Outlawz7
Retired PR Developer

Yeah, but whats even more stupid, if all 3 medics ran for me, why didnt the Marksman take them out? O yeah, he had to bring me down with 5 bullets

Outlawz7 is offline Reply With Quote
Old 2007-06-21, 19:32   #576
daranz

Quote:
Originally Posted by Outlawz
Yeah, but whats even more stupid, if all 3 medics ran for me, why didnt the Marksman take them out? O yeah, he had to bring me down with 5 bullets
That always happens. I'll run out somewhere, stop for a sec, look around, revive the guy on the ground, and start running for some cover, only to hear the guy I just revived die again...
daranz is offline Reply With Quote
Old 2007-06-22, 06:59   #577
RustyBandSaw
Supporting Member

I just wanted to give thanks to XGRIMESX for giving me a quick rundown on the jets ingame tonight.

Actually, thanks for all those who I've squaded up with and have helped me with the learning curve in PR, there are too many to mention, and many names I forget.

This has been my favourite month of gaming since I discovered Desert Combat... four years ago. Thanks.

Cheers,
RBS

Yes, I know my processor and memory are underclocked.
RustyBandSaw is offline Reply With Quote
Old 2007-06-23, 03:39   #578
Hx.Clavdivs

Player name:
Gez55
Sunken
yungwoptoo
b.foo
Lkdi
benderfiexo
[8pz]hardcampa
bigdust
[JUD] foxxravin

Map and side:
Some lasted only 1 map, others 5.

Act of heroism/good conduct:
For beeing exactly what PR needs of good players. They took orders. They followed them and got results. Reported in threats, held their fire and waited for backup. 'Ambushed' worthy mentioned in at least 5 separate threads. Made a suicide run, just to let the rest of the team get their bearings. And when somebody accidentally shot them, they took it with a grin. Or if they TK'd they apologized. LIKE PROPER PR PROTOCOL.

If you happen to see them on the PR battlefield, I recogmend them.

And you, offcouse, Vikke-Viking. For putting up with me. Scoring a whopping 43 killrate under my orders.

GOOD JOB ALL!
Hx.Clavdivs is offline Reply With Quote
Old 2007-06-23, 13:43   #579
chudley
[ABA] Squad Leader

Wanna reccomend KahrBomb for his brilliant pilot skills, he had good comms and always kept the squad informed of what he was doing.

I cant remember the rest of the squad but it was one of the better ones, you know when everyone seems to "click" use VOIP really well and knacker the enemy. Thanks guys.
chudley is offline Reply With Quote
Old 2007-06-24, 16:22   #580
LimaTango

Player name:
iGi AfterDune
fAtAl@ jefe[rus]
asko
Saturater
[MGK]njursten
The Wattershedder ?

Map and side:
Assault on Mestia, militia

Act of heroism/good conduct:
Very good teamplayers. Followed and executed orders excellent. The squad was only fighting for the Munitions Plant/East Tower flag, but what a fight we had! We were attacking and regrouping constantly, mostly without support. I really recommend these guys for great tp. Thanks!
LimaTango is offline Reply With Quote

Tags
overkill, player, poxo is ghey, recommendation, thread