project reality header
Go Back   Project Reality Forums > News / Announcements > Project Reality News
27 Oct 2024, 00:00:00 (PRT)
Register Developer Blogs Members List Search Quick Links
Project Reality News Project Reality news releases and announcements.

Closed Thread

Old 2005-09-27, 01:23   #51
BrokenArrow
Retired PR Developer

well, soon is a relative term.

'soon' relative to days and weeks and then a 'soon' more geologically relative.

in short: soon.

Old 2005-09-27, 07:50   #52
Wolfmaster
Retired PR Developer

or requiem's favorite: 'When it's done!' but don't worry, you'll get it quick enough... and hey, would you rather have it fast and buggy or later and clean?

Old 2005-09-27, 11:38   #53
BoB

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wolfmaster
would you rather have it fast and buggy or later and clean?
Second one is my choice but MH-6 it's my favourite copter since i was young,i've a lot of models and reproductions.

Just for explain what i feel i've bought Joint Operation just for driving this "dark angel" but i've found the game-play so arcade that i leaved the game it in the "old game box" totally covered by the dust

Keep up improving it and bring it to us as better as you can
Old 2005-09-27, 12:57   #54
Wolfmaster
Retired PR Developer

yeah the littlebird rules. (hence my sig.) just a little longer and everyone will be able to fly it.

Old 2005-10-08, 20:44   #55
OAKside

Screw the 1.03 patch - PRMM 0.2, where you at?
Hope it makes it here soon.

I've already exploded btw, but it's all good.. .
Old 2005-10-08, 21:36   #56
BrokenArrow
Retired PR Developer

same answer as always

Old 2005-10-08, 21:50   #57
BlakeJr
Retired PR Developer

Quote:
Originally Posted by BrokenArrow
same answer as always
What? Tomorrow?? YAY!

Hey, wait a second... It's not going to be released tomorrow? BA, you lying SOB! (I have a lot of anxiety to vent, sorry. )

Correct answer is the one Wolfmaster hates the most: "When it's done"
And that is exactly when it should be released imho.

{ pretty sig removed construction on new one has not begun }
... yet ...
Old 2005-10-09, 04:41   #58
pejamas

yes but a nice little community update would be nice to let the people interested know whats going on... i hate mods that dont update like weres the mod leader to post in here sayin hey the mods going along as we planed should be ready for release in hmmm 2 years :P

its just good to let the "fans" know whats up not just when its done.. thats something ur parents say when u ask for tea!
Old 2005-10-09, 04:51   #59
BlakeJr
Retired PR Developer

Quote:
Originally Posted by pejamas
yes but a nice little community update would be nice to let the people interested know whats going on... i hate mods that dont update like weres the mod leader to post in here sayin hey the mods going along as we planed should be ready for release in hmmm 2 years :P

its just good to let the "fans" know whats up not just when its done.. thats something ur parents say when u ask for tea!
I happen to aggree with you wholeheartedly and I've heard "rumours" of an update coming "soon".
I'm not the one calling the shots on the public relations of PR (haha) so I can't say more than what I have...
Come to think of it I don't call the shots on anything concerning the MOD with the exception of the ones in the Silly Projects 2 thread in the off topic forum.

Back on topic; It really would be nice if the updates came a little bit more often. Won't have to have renders of new models in every update but, for example, changes in the mod team, some ingame shots of new features... Anything really, to keep the interrest up to tide the craving masses over until the relase of 02.

{ pretty sig removed construction on new one has not begun }
... yet ...
Last edited by BlakeJr; 2005-10-09 at 04:53..
Old 2005-10-09, 08:14   #60
pejamas

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlakeJr
I happen to aggree with you wholeheartedly and I've heard "rumours" of an update coming "soon".
I'm not the one calling the shots on the public relations of PR (haha) so I can't say more than what I have...
Come to think of it I don't call the shots on anything concerning the MOD with the exception of the ones in the Silly Projects 2 thread in the off topic forum.

Back on topic; It really would be nice if the updates came a little bit more often. Won't have to have renders of new models in every update but, for example, changes in the mod team, some ingame shots of new features... Anything really, to keep the interrest up to tide the craving masses over until the relase of 02.
with everything u just said i couldnt agree more exactly my thoughts!
Closed Thread

Tags
bird, mh6, renders