Register Developer Blogs Members List Search Quick Links
PR Changelogs The changelogs for recently released Project Reality versions

Closed Thread

Old 2020-04-30, 11:31   #51
xpugur
Default Re: PR:BF2 v1.6.0.0 Changelog [Pre-release]

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mineral View Post
A small separate changelog that show the changes between the pre-release and now.
  • Added new PR Account login system. More details can be found in in the DevBlog here and in the PR Manual here.
  • Updated PRSPY to show all 100 players on a server.
  • Updated PR Launcher with random background selection. Show us your artwork and see it featured in a future update!
so i just updated, and from support i see that my level is "2" .. is it highest level? i have been playing PR for 7 years, but i dont usually use steam, i got several games on steam, and a few playing hours...

"""Additionally anyone that will retrieve a legacy profile used in the recent past based on data available to us, will receive a high PR Account Level from the get go.""" .. i also retrive my old PR profile which is ugurTheTURK
Old 2020-04-30, 11:52   #52
XAHTEP39

Great update! We wait it!

Quote:
Added M1A1 AT mine to WW2 US Forces.
What is about AT mine for Wehrmacht ?

Pz.IV ausf. D/F2, StuG.III ausf.B - armor of 1942 in the battle of 1944-45 ?
Old 2020-04-30, 14:32   #53
Petar97

I love you devs- no homo
Old 2020-04-30, 14:45   #54
InfantryGamer42

Quote:
Originally Posted by XAHTEP39 View Post
Pz.IV ausf. D/F2, StuG.III ausf.B - armor of 1942 in the battle of 1944-45 ?
They were still used by Wermacht in 1944. Same is for Pz.III that we used by 166th Panzer division until they got Panthers during battle for Normandy.
Old 2020-04-30, 15:10   #55
XAHTEP39

Quote:
Originally Posted by InfantryGamer42 View Post
They were still used by Wermacht in 1944. Same is for Pz.III that we used by 166th Panzer division until they got Panthers during battle for Normandy.
Yes, I know about some Pz.III (late versions - ausf. L,M,N) in Normandy. But early "stubby" StuG.III and Pz.IV didn`t use in 1944...
Old 2020-04-30, 15:51   #56
InfantryGamer42

Quote:
Originally Posted by XAHTEP39 View Post
Yes, I know about some Pz.III (late versions - ausf. L,M,N) in Normandy. But early "stubby" StuG.III and Pz.IV didn`t use in 1944...
I know for sure that Pz IVD was used in Normandy, specially because I was surprised to see it in Steel Division: Normandy. I am not so sure about Stug IIIB, but I would not be surprised if it was still used. Wehrmacht used any vehicle they can make run, and old tanks were used in occupation panzer battalions and panzer schools.
Old 2020-04-30, 16:29   #57
BlackGus

Quote:
Originally Posted by xpugur View Post
so i just updated, and from support i see that my level is "2" .. is it highest level? i have been playing PR for 7 years, but i dont usually use steam, i got several games on steam, and a few playing hours...

"""Additionally anyone that will retrieve a legacy profile used in the recent past based on data available to us, will receive a high PR Account Level from the get go.""" .. i also retrive my old PR profile which is ugurTheTURK
Hey, you relax, it is not a skill level it is indicated if you are a safe player or probably a new player at risk of being a cheat, troll, spammer.
Old 2020-04-30, 16:48   #58
Outlawz7
Retired PR Developer

Quote:
Originally Posted by xpugur View Post
i see that my level is "2" .. is it highest level?
Yes, 2 is highest possible level right now.

Last edited by Mineral; 2020-04-30 at 17:09..
Old 2020-04-30, 17:46   #59
SergioSA
Default Re: PR:BF2 v1.6.0.0 Changelog

The same problem for me. My account level is 0, and I can't play on almost any servers
I've been playing PR for more than 5 years now, through multiple accounts, and now I can't play my favorite game?
I don't have much time for games, and when I do, I play only a few, so my Steam accounts don't have almost anything on them. I linked this one, with CSGO prime only on it....
What to do?
Old 2020-04-30, 17:48   #60
[R-DEV]Mineral
PR:BF2 Lead Designer
Supporting Member
PR Server License Administrator

Default Re: PR:BF2 v1.6.0.0 Changelog

Quote:
Originally Posted by SergioSA View Post
The same problem for me. My account level is 0, and I can't play on almost any servers
I've been playing PR for more than 5 years now, through multiple accounts, and now I can't play my favorite game?
I don't have much time for games, and when I do, I play only a few, so my Steam accounts don't have almost anything on them. I linked this one, with CSGO prime only on it....
What to do?
Try retrieving your old PR account names with username/password. You can also contact the server you want to play on to be whitelisted. That way you can still join that server.

Closed Thread