project reality header
Go Back   Project Reality Forums > PR:BF2 Mini-Mods > PR:WWII General Discussion
19 Sep 2024, 00:00:00 (PRT)
Register Developer Blogs Members List Search Quick Links
PR:WWII General Discussion General discussion of the Project Reality WWII modification.

Old 2011-11-28, 23:01   #51
A.Finest
Default Re: Release: Project Normandy

Quote:
Originally Posted by mkansas73 View Post
=RW= would like to host this server since our server is in the United States, it would get better ping for those that play from the U.S. and Pacific/Asia Region.

We will not share the server files if they are offered to us. And would gladly beta test this with the 26 MEU and our PR allies.

Thank you!

Ghost
Hey Battleghost!

Sorry, we currently already have 2 servers running.

Normally it was only the [NEW] Community who should be running it however, due to the fact that it is a server error we are dealing with a server client error, and we would like to fix this before we release the files etc..
-[NEW] Project Normandy Server
-[USF] Project Normandy Server
-Third Forces Server.

This is to asure we get all the information needed, as all of those servers are operated by team members.

As soon as we have fixed the last few things, we will discuss if the files should be released to everyone or if it should remain on 1 server only. To keep track of stats etc..

Hope you understand

Regards,

Uss-finest.
Old 2011-11-28, 23:05   #52
ashton

Quote:
Originally Posted by [USF]uss-finest[Lea View Post
Hey Battleghost!

Sorry, we currently already have 2 servers running.

Normally it was only the [NEW] Community who should be running it however, due to the fact that it is a server error we are dealing with a server client error, and we would like to fix this before we release the files etc..
-[NEW] Project Normandy Server
-[USF] Project Normandy Server
-Third Forces Server.

This is to asure we get all the information needed, as all of those servers are operated by team members.

As soon as we have fixed the last few things, we will discuss if the files should be released to everyone or if it should remain on 1 server only. To keep track of stats etc..

Hope you understand

Regards,

Uss-finest.
Seems fair enough to me.
Just have patience guys and wait till the bugs and server errors have been ironed out.
Thanks
[USF]ashton324
Old 2011-11-28, 23:08   #53
[USF]Foxmoca

I agree with [USF]ashton324 and [USF]uss-finest...
Old 2011-11-28, 23:20   #54
KiNg828

Lol ok?
Old 2011-11-28, 23:30   #55
Psyko

Congratz AD. just wish i could have done more. Hopefully this wont be the end.
Old 2011-11-28, 23:53   #56
A.Finest

Quote:
Originally Posted by Psykogundam View Post
Congratz AD. just wish i could have done more. Hopefully this wont be the end.
Oh it wont be the end xD, all that left to do now really. Is to get stuff replaced, and get some more maps created .
Old 2011-11-29, 00:04   #57
doggreen

I had the opportunity to play 10 minutes before the server crashed. But I would say that you are to be congratulated for the excellent work the mini-mod was perfect, the sound of guns outstanding.

It was missing a game focused on teamwork WWII, I will always be on the server so it returns
Old 2011-11-29, 00:14   #58
A.Finest

Quote:
Originally Posted by doggreen View Post
I had the opportunity to play 10 minutes before the server crashed. But I would say that you are to be congratulated for the excellent work the mini-mod was perfect, the sound of guns outstanding.

It was missing a game focused on teamwork WWII, I will always be on the server so it returns
About Sounds, Theres still a few sounds which could be better, so we will be working on that for the next version
Old 2011-11-29, 03:09   #59
Steam101

Quote:
Originally Posted by doggreen View Post

+1 on this
I was also able to play on a server on sunday for about 10 minutes before it crashed, with only about 20 players, but it was alot of fun despite how brief it was.
I was on the american side and it was just how I'd pictured running frantically out of a landing craft under heavy fire would be for PN.
Hope server errors can be fixed soon so that we can see the full potential of the mod with 64+ players.
Old 2011-11-29, 05:00   #60
A.Finest

Quote:
Originally Posted by Steam101 View Post
+1 on this
I was also able to play on a server on sunday for about 10 minutes before it crashed, with only about 20 players, but it was alot of fun despite how brief it was.
I was on the american side and it was just how I'd pictured running frantically out of a landing craft under heavy fire would be for PN.
Hope server errors can be fixed soon so that we can see the full potential of the mod with 64+ players.
or the 128 layer test That one shall be EPIC

Tags
normandy, project, release