project reality header
Go Back   Project Reality Forums > PR:BF2 Mod Forums > PR:BF2 Feedback > Coop & Singleplayer
01 Oct 2024, 00:00:00 (PRT)
Register Developer Blogs Members List Search Quick Links
Coop & Singleplayer Suggestions and feedback pertaining to Project Reality Single Player.

Old 2010-03-16, 16:19   #51
Hans Martin Slayer
Retired PR Developer
Supporting Member

Default Re: PR 0.9 single player

Bonjour,

- Bots can be quite disobedient, just use the attack/ defend marker to order them around as that works best.

- You have to use the epipen to revive. You only need to resuscitate when a player is 'stuck' in the terrain (happens sometimes on the bf2 engine).
Hans Martin Slayer is offline Reply With Quote
Old 2010-03-16, 17:25   #52
dbkblk

Oh ok, thanks you ! I managed to do it in a training game.
dbkblk is offline Reply With Quote
Old 2010-03-16, 20:12   #53
SethManson

Is there a list somewhere of the MP aircraft vs the SP aircraft on some maps? I read about MP aircraft in hangars, but what about the helicopters?

Edit: I loaded back into the game and it makes more sense now.
Last edited by SethManson; 2010-03-21 at 17:10..
Old 2010-03-17, 14:43   #54
dbkblk

"Bonjour" again !

When playing "Jabal Al Burj" with 31 AI (on the US side), i didn't manage to capture the bridge point. We were two vehicles filled by two or three soldiers (just on the base of the bridge) and me, upon it. I have noticed that even when a walking soldier join me on the bridge, the point don't capture.
Do i miss something ?

I have also seen that the progress bar to indicate that the device need to warm before to be used don't exist. Is it intended that MG / AT / Helicopters etc don't have that kind of indicator ? The AT have it when you reload, but not when you enter in it.

A last thing, don't you think it would be better to have a tiny indicator (like a flag or something) on the screen to indicate when we enter a flag zone ? I guess this is intended.

Thanks,
H.
Old 2010-03-18, 12:53   #55
dbkblk

- The map "Al Basrah" is problematic for the AI because there aren't able to get out the "Al basrah airport". At the chicane formed by the walls, they hit them and try again and again to push the wall...
The same thing happens at the "Vehicles checkpoint" because of concrete walls on the road.
This clearly disadvantage the english forces on this map when playing SP games.

Do you think you can enhance the waypoints on theses zones or modify a little bit the map at theses points ?
Old 2010-03-18, 16:53   #56
Spyker2041

Quote:
Originally Posted by dbkblk View Post
- The map "Al Basrah" is problematic for the AI because there aren't able to get out the "Al basrah airport". At the chicane formed by the walls, they hit them and try again and again to push the wall...
The same thing happens at the "Vehicles checkpoint" because of concrete walls on the road.

Do you think you can enhance the waypoints on theses zones or modify a little bit the map at theses points ?
Not without making a copy of basrah so the the static objects can be changed (barriers removed)
Spyker2041 is offline Reply With Quote
Old 2010-03-18, 17:02   #57
Outlawz7
Retired PR Developer

Quote:
Originally Posted by dbkblk View Post

Has been fixed recently.

Outlawz7 is offline Reply With Quote
Old 2010-03-19, 10:11   #58
single.shot (nor)

Is there still a possibility for "fixing the game" so that I can choose what kits in the spawn menu like in previous versions where single and multi player modes were divided?
single.shot (nor) is offline Reply With Quote
Old 2010-03-27, 00:45   #59
Claus Von Stauffenberg

Guys, Come on, give me a single player version (separate from the mp)
Claus Von Stauffenberg is offline Reply With Quote
Old 2010-03-30, 20:40   #60
usmcguy

i dont know if they are even working on it i cant wait! lol
usmcguy is offline Reply With Quote

Tags
player, single