project reality header
Go Back   Project Reality Forums > PR:BF2 Mod Forums > PR:BF2 Tales from the Front
20 Sep 2024, 00:00:00 (PRT)
Register Developer Blogs Members List Search Quick Links
PR:BF2 Tales from the Front Share your in-game experiences playing PR:BF2.

Old 2009-06-05, 05:14   #51
I-Live-To-Fly
Default Re: PR Pilots Recommendation thread

Warfighter from the [GS] Clan. That dudes pretty bad ass and he's the leader of their 160th Soar unit.
I-Live-To-Fly is offline Reply With Quote
Old 2009-06-06, 04:35   #52
KarateDoug
Banned

Just had an awesome round on the TG server.

I led a Air Trans squad with a player named [TG] OrangeJuice.
Surprisingly we were the only 2 who flew for about the first hour and a half. In that time we both had zero, count it, zero, deaths.
However I did get hit by an unknown and mysterious source very close to the carrier, which resulted in a power loss and me in the sea.

OrangeJuice knew HOW to fly, WHEN to fly and when to STAY PUT. He never crashed once the entire round which was close to 2 hours. Also he assisted me in keeping antsy pilots who joined later to stay on the carrier and not waste helis out of boredom.

Also he knew that at the end of the round we needed to ground the helis rather than risk ticket loss. This all resulted in a win for our team with 50+ tickets left.

Good job bro.
KarateDoug is offline Reply With Quote
Old 2009-06-08, 09:51   #53
KarateDoug
Banned

=]H[= ElvishKnight. You're the man Bro.

Air trans pro-elite, right next to me. lolz

Besides air trans Im not sure how good he is with the other heli's, but I bet he kicks arrrrrse.
KarateDoug is offline Reply With Quote
Old 2009-06-08, 12:30   #54
rampo

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anhkhoa View Post

L4gi is good but he shows-off to much =DD
I remember this one time when he was a trans huey on Jabal..had nothing to do so went in upside down over Dam where there was a huge firefight.
Ive played whit l4gi and he allmost TKd me for a attack huey and spammed me for the whole round just give it to me give t to me and kept oon and on...
rampo is offline Reply With Quote
Old 2009-06-09, 22:15   #55
joethepro36

joepappa, an ace pilot. Pilots the apache like no one I've ever seen, leveling out within seconds of me calling out contact and generally being excellent at facillitating the gunners ability to wipe out whole columns of armour. Our K/D ratio was about 20:1 with 2 havocs, 5 tanks, 4 command trucks, a trans helo and a smattering of infantry. (note some of the trucks and the helo were unmanned) The final thing we did was nail a t-72 moving into the north village, which won the round for the team.
joethepro36 is offline Reply With Quote
Old 2009-06-12, 23:38   #56
CareBear

Nickbond can be my gunner in an attack chopper any day

CareBear is offline Reply With Quote
Old 2009-06-13, 02:26   #57
Rudd
Retired PR Developer
Supporting Member

metalmarine

nice lynx flying on Basrah, but be careful to lift off without nicking anyones legs (though they should have been better at getting distance from the chopper)

+ When an admin says at 0200hrs in the morning that he'll look in to the allegation of baserape by watching the br, leave it

Rudd is offline Reply With Quote
Old 2009-06-13, 07:02   #58
DanishPride

CBpr! A.behr he is an excellent transport pilot. probably the best I've ever seen!
DanishPride is offline Reply With Quote
Old 2009-06-13, 07:05   #59
DanishPride

Quote:
Originally Posted by rampo93(FIN) View Post
Ive played whit l4gi and he allmost TKd me for a attack huey and spammed me for the whole round just give it to me give t to me and kept oon and on...
That the L4gi I know well he is a very good pilot and a skilled player but he has a veeeery short fuse, if u know what i mean
DanishPride is offline Reply With Quote
Old 2009-06-13, 10:27   #60
Smuke

Stokes52-Went back for my man through RPG's PKM's etc. He also knows who needs his evac the most. Great Pilot
Smuke is offline Reply With Quote

Tags
pilots, poxo is ghey, recommendation, thread