project reality header
Go Back   Project Reality Forums > PR:BF2 Mod Forums > PR:BF2 Community Factions > Faction Archives > Dutch Forces
28 Oct 2024, 00:00:00 (PRT)
Register Developer Blogs Members List Search Quick Links
Dutch Forces Discussion pertaining to the PR Dutch Forces faction.

Old 2013-07-12, 17:17   #51
Otvaga
Default Re: Dutch Armed Forces: Media thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by [R-COM]Glimmerman View Post
football championships, then its all out war!
! How about an Amsterdam Arena map for PR DAF, Netherlands vs. Germany
Old 2013-07-12, 18:00   #52
Glimmerman
Retired PR Developer
Supporting Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Otvaga View Post
! How about an Amsterdam Arena map for PR DAF, Netherlands vs. Germany
Amsterdam ArenA. by Sjoerd - 3D Warehouse

Go right ahead

Old 2013-07-14, 14:42   #53
samthegreat4

Hallo goede heren,

So a dumb question (haven't looked here in a while): will our Royal Netherlands Army be featured in PR 1.0? I'd absolutely love to drive that Fennek and those MB's I've sat in so often.

Also, did you guys already model the new Colt instead of using the old Diemaco C7/C8's ? And are you guys still gonna put in the YPR's which are generally (except medic YPR's) not being used anymore?
Last edited by samthegreat4; 2013-07-14 at 14:48..
Old 2013-07-14, 16:04   #54
Otvaga

Quote:
Originally Posted by samthegreat4 View Post
Hallo goede heren,

So a dumb question (haven't looked here in a while): will our Royal Netherlands Army be featured in PR 1.0? I'd absolutely love to drive that Fennek and those MB's I've sat in so often.

Also, did you guys already model the new Colt instead of using the old Diemaco C7/C8's ? And are you guys still gonna put in the YPR's which are generally (except medic YPR's) not being used anymore?
No they won't, sadly. The rest is up to Glimmer to answer, as I'm not the project leader
Old 2013-07-14, 16:24   #55
AfterDune
Retired PR Developer
Supporting Member

We don't have a decent version of the CV90 yet, so for now we'll keep using the YPR if we have to, but we're trying to avoid that as they're phased out pretty much. We do have a Boxer though.

Colt, I'm not entirely up-to-date with weapon versions/models, Glimmerman knows all that. Which are they supposed to use these days? We have a C7A1 (ironsights, scope, ugl) and C8A1 (ironsights, eotech, aimpoint and scope, most with foregrip).

Old 2013-07-14, 16:37   #56
Glimmerman
Retired PR Developer
Supporting Member

To sum it up:

PR 1.0:
No will will not be featured in 1.0

YPR:
Like AfterDune already mentioned, we dont have a CV9035NL model yet, so for now we still need this model.
Same reason we haven't phased out the Leopard 2A6 in game yet as they are mothballed in real life due to the cutbacks.

C7 and C8:

C8

C7

At the moment we don't have the new Colt Canada C7 and C8 in game, only the older models, i don't know if its possible to have someone redo them, it took us quit a while to get these in game and a lot of effort went into that.
So if someone want to make them, you are more then welcome, until then we use these.

Old 2013-07-15, 11:51   #57
samthegreat4

Quote:
Originally Posted by [R-COM]Glimmerman View Post
To sum it up:

PR 1.0:
No will will not be featured in 1.0

YPR:
Like AfterDune already mentioned, we dont have a CV9035NL model yet, so for now we still need this model.
Same reason we haven't phased out the Leopard 2A6 in game yet as they are mothballed in real life due to the cutbacks.

C7 and C8:

C8

C7

At the moment we don't have the new Colt Canada C7 and C8 in game, only the older models, i don't know if its possible to have someone redo them, it took us quit a while to get these in game and a lot of effort went into that.
So if someone want to make them, you are more then welcome, until then we use these.
Crystal clear
I haven't even fired the new Colt yet, so no sweatin' haha, our unit will be receiving them somewhere in 2014. We're still with the old C7's.

Also, isn't PR 1.0 the latest PR version? When is the faction gonna be added if this is the latest stop?
Old 2013-07-15, 11:56   #58
AfterDune
Retired PR Developer
Supporting Member

1.0 is NOT the last version of PR. It's.... just a number, like any other previous version .

Old 2013-07-15, 12:35   #59
samthegreat4

Quote:
Originally Posted by [R-DEV]AfterDune View Post
1.0 is NOT the last version of PR. It's.... just a number, like any other previous version .
Oh I thought I've read multiple times that PR 1.0 was the ultimate release to which everyone is working and that after that there will be only maintenance duty.

Silly me then.
Old 2013-07-17, 08:55   #60
Glimmerman
Retired PR Developer
Supporting Member

For those who are interested, my photo collection from last months Dutch Airforce Demonstration weekend:

Luchtmachtdagen 2013 - a set on Flickr

+ vid: Luchtmachtdagen 2013 - YouTube

Tags
armed, dutch, forces, media, thread