project reality header
Go Back   Project Reality Forums > PR:BF2 Mod Forums > Project Reality Mod Archives > PR Feedback Archives > PR v0.7 Feedback Forum
20 Sep 2024, 00:00:00 (PRT)
Register Developer Blogs Members List Search Quick Links

Old 2008-07-21, 17:30   #61
~KILL~Pirate
Retired PR Developer

Default Re: v0.7 Complaints (<- read this before you start complaining)

I agree with Okita, since .75 I have seen alot more teamwork. I mostly play Basrah and i cant think of one time that my squad didnt follow orders or not stick together as a team. Its almost impossible to lone wolf on a CQB map like Basrah because you will surely die quickly without backup,tw and a well executed plan. This is one of the best aspects of this mod and the thought process of every decision the PR team makes. Most of the changes in every release of PR brings new and dynamic play for the better, its just that there are certain players that cant grasp the concept and/or difference between PR and vanilla, this will always cause headaches and anger with the hardcore PR player and until 100% of everyone who plays gets it, then idiots,smacktards and tk'ers will always seem to ruin certain aspects of the game, so sometimes you gotta take things with a grain of salt and realize that shiyat happens when idiots are playing and that is beyond anyones control. Its not the changes that suck, just the dumbasses!!

Tags
<, complaining, complaints, read, start, v07