project reality header
Go Back   Project Reality Forums > PR:BF2 Mod Forums > PR:BF2 Tales from the Front
23 Oct 2024, 00:00:00 (PRT)
Register Developer Blogs Members List Search Quick Links
PR:BF2 Tales from the Front Share your in-game experiences playing PR:BF2.

Old 2013-01-09, 12:32   #61
Easy_driver1980
Default Re: And how do YOU teamkill?

Quote:
Originally Posted by hobbnob View Post
In all fairness that's their fault for not communicating properly.
True,...and of course i didn't had really the time to look a little longer because of the poring rain of lead that was coming down on us.
Easy_driver1980 is offline Reply With Quote
Old 2013-01-09, 15:41   #62
Murphy

How is the tank supposed to have comms with a random infantry guy. It's your SLs fault for not checking your target, the tank is not at fault. Ultimately your lack of patience caused you to TK. The tank is absolutely not at fault, unless mumble has a new feature that allows you to talk to individuals directly, and even then how is he supposed to know that friendly HAT is about to fire.

To be fair I have smoked a number of friendly AT guys who take to jack in the boxing while I'm gunning an asset. Here is a huge tip - don't point that tube at something unless you want it dead, and if you're going to do it and get owned by a friendly piece of armor don't be a douche and punish it was entirely your fault for presenting yourself as a threat.
Murphy is offline Reply With Quote
Old 2013-01-09, 23:16   #63
Filamu
Supporting Member

If i am gunning and I see any kind of AT aim at me I will kill it without checking the map.
I would rather tk than potentially get hit.
Filamu is offline Reply With Quote
Old 2013-01-22, 20:01   #64
MiG-29

bump ?
MiG-29 is offline Reply With Quote
Old 2013-01-23, 01:46   #65
22cal

I had just got PR, first time in-game, and I placed a Grenade Trap on top of the cache, and It killed roughly 15 teammates. That is how I got banned from the |TG| server. Now I never use Grenade Traps.
22cal is offline Reply With Quote
Old 2013-01-23, 10:55   #66
MiG-29

Quote:
Originally Posted by 22cal View Post
I had just got PR, first time in-game, and I placed a Grenade Trap on top of the cache, and It killed roughly 15 teammates. That is how I got banned from the |TG| server. Now I never use Grenade Traps.
Classic. Come to think of that, i've got only a few enemys with that thing, rest of statistic is filled by teammates
Old 2013-02-18, 21:46   #67
MiG-29

who ever was that who was chrached by my crate when i droped you off by choper. I'm sorry
Old 2013-02-19, 06:37   #68
MertSahin

a long while ago i was playing as militia on kozelsk, if i am not wrong we lost our first flag and our hole team spawned on the fob at the second flag where i was with my squad.i just arrived there to place some mines around in my ammo techie.. after i was surrounded with friendly infantry i decided to mine the main entrance for enemie vehicles coming in from the east of our capable flag, so i drove up to the east side and i plant 1 mine... the same seconds i am screaming over local mumble that i placed a mine "here" so watch out it is marked on the map... and everyone is like okayy okayy... and i jump in my ammo techie press W to go forward and guess what some fool hit the mine
MertSahin is offline Reply With Quote
Old 2013-02-19, 06:47   #69
SuperHornet

Bert TK's everyone because he's so bad at PR

Now that I think of it, I remember getting killed in a Abrams on Kashan by the Hellfire Kiowa that was flying around the map at like 50 ft. Guess who was the gunner? Mert. LEARN TANKS.
Last edited by SuperHornet; 2013-02-19 at 07:05..
Old 2013-02-19, 16:50   #70
Murphy

The other day we were holding the silo on Kozelsk and I figured a really cool way to set my grenade traps up. Being the only squad caring about the flag, even though it was one of it not the last flag I figured trapping the back stairs wasn't such a bad idea. Well low and behold I managed to place 2 really tricky traps, which worked perfectly - on my teammates. Then suddenly a rogue Russian enters the stairs, DOES NOT SET ANY OF THE TRAPS OFF and trolololols as he watches my oblivious friendlies walk into said traps. I had relearned a lesson everyone already knows, friendlies are too dumb to watch for traps even if you are spamming local mumble and team chat but the enemy will always be prepared.
Murphy is offline Reply With Quote

Tags
teamkill