project reality header
Go Back   Project Reality Forums > PR:BF2 Mod Forums > PR:BF2 Tales from the Front
23 Oct 2024, 00:00:00 (PRT)
Register Developer Blogs Members List Search Quick Links
PR:BF2 Tales from the Front Share your in-game experiences playing PR:BF2.

Old 2007-01-20, 17:24   #61
Pantera

7 pages and nobody said me

w00t, im a bad-ass PR player

Join my squad and your in for a treat...muahahahahahaha
Pantera is offline Reply With Quote
Old 2007-01-20, 17:36   #62
Howlin' Jack
Default Well that's everyone

So I think that everyone in the entire PR community has been nominated...That's awesome!

I love that about once a week when I try and play on our clans BF2 vanilla servers I get so pissed at the absolutely lame gameplay that I can't last in the server for more than 10 minutes, unless I have some Scotch...

It's a pleasure to be a part of such an awesome community playing the BEST mod out there.
Howlin' Jack is offline Reply With Quote
Old 2007-01-20, 17:47   #63
LiquidSnake

Quote:
Originally Posted by [BiM]Black7
[BiM]Bob.dob
Not only a clan mate but also a really good player, Squad leader that knows what hes doing.
Yea... really good SL. Had the honour to be in his squad yesterday
LiquidSnake is offline Reply With Quote
Old 2007-01-20, 17:53   #64
KILLA-COW

Where do y'all play, my accounts keep fucking up, I've gone from IDF|| KILLA-COW to BRandallUK watch out for me usually play on thors...something something..
KILLA-COW is offline Reply With Quote
Old 2007-01-20, 17:54   #65
Bob.Dob

Quote:
Originally Posted by Howlin' Jack
So I think that everyone in the entire PR community has been nominated...That's awesome!
Not even close man! Hence the problem!

If only we could see all the names mentioned/posting in this thread online on the same servers at the same time! Would surely make a good game!

As they say though, "Like Attracts Like".
So if this mod keeps progressing brilliantly as it is, so will its community.

I just hope that over the coming months the new players adapt and play according to the mods aim of gameplay and get involved in the community accordingly. I hate seeing stubborn players refusing to work for the team, bringing in egotistical stat whore vanilla bf2 type tactics and ruining this mods whole purpose.

Good thread though Mongol! Helpful listings to keep in mind!
Bob.Dob is offline Reply With Quote
Old 2007-01-20, 18:05   #66
KineWone

for SL's I must say:

Top Cat

That was a fantastic round yesterday. Honestly the most fun I've had in a while in this mod. I'll gladly take point anytime for your fireteam, even if I don't always live up to PointMan's responsibility of being the first to die .

Bob.Dob

Haven't played with him in a while, but always a great round with him as SL. Usually good for a laugh too.

Fuzzhead

Only had a few expierences, but all were great. The MEC on Al Fallujah never suspects the USMC convoy for the 6th time in a row.

Big up to the gentlemen above and all the others who make the PR the most fun to play.
KineWone is offline Reply With Quote
Old 2007-01-20, 18:30   #67
Lothrian

Darth.Skyline - because it is great fun to have a mini war between two people! (I will still get you back for that time I almost Knifed you on AlBasrah, then you mowed me down with bullets in pure fear!)
Lothrian is offline Reply With Quote
Old 2007-01-20, 19:05   #68
IAJTHOMAS

Quote:
Originally Posted by StrkTm MurderCityDevil
...and anyone else that has played in STRIKETEAM and acted like retards with us, thanks!
You guys definatey make for a fun round!

Most of the people i would have mentioned have been mentioned but:

to all those random people you play with once, forget the name of and are absolutely great team players. They really make the game when not many people you know in person play. I salute you all!
IAJTHOMAS is offline Reply With Quote
Old 2007-01-20, 20:16   #69
noir-colombia-

i dint forget u darth, u can manage orders pretty well.
scar face is pretty good too

but how about me??? no one has mentioned me??? im the first to protect and to serve the godlike is the squad leader and the first to be in the line of fire when my teammates needs me.
noir-colombia- is offline Reply With Quote
Old 2007-01-20, 20:32   #70
foodmaniac2003

Quote:
Originally Posted by StrkTm MurderCityDevil
...and anyone else that has played in STRIKETEAM and acted like retards with us, thanks!
Hehe...

"Lets sing spiritual songs!"
"Kum-Ba-Yaaaahhhh"
foodmaniac2003 is offline Reply With Quote

Tags
overkill, player, poxo is ghey, recommendation, thread