project reality header
Go Back   Project Reality Forums > News / Announcements > Project Reality News
12 Sep 2024, 00:00:00 (PRT)
Register Developer Blogs Members List Search Quick Links
Project Reality News Project Reality news releases and announcements.

Closed Thread

Old 2020-05-05, 22:20   #61
Sea Fury
Default Re: Project Reality: BF2 v1.6 Released!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sargey_Wargey View Post
Could you guys make it so that on the maps where it would have actually been the airborne the soldiers look like airborne troops? Especially on Merville since that attack was done by the 101st.

Thank you so much for the awesome game.
The airborne attack on Merville was done by the British 9th Parachute Battalion, with paratroopers and glider troopers. Would love to see this updated in the future, for historical accuracy and DENISON SMOCKS.
Old 2020-05-06, 05:39   #62
Anthony817
BF Korea Developer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sargey_Wargey View Post
I love the update's inclusion of WW2. So awesome. I did notice that Merville and one of the alternate Omaha maps have American infantry divisions instead of airborne divisions. Could you guys make it so that on the maps where it would have actually been the airborne the soldiers look like airborne troops? Especially on Merville since that attack was done by the 101st.

Thank you so much for the awesome game.
You have to understand that getting all new kits/player models it pretty much out of the question for one reason. Almost nobody in the BF2 modding community can do what you request. The main reason is the guys that can export player models and or kits have all left the community now.

My mod, Battlefield 1944 which shares content with PR:WW2 is struggling to find people to do this. PR got lucky that they actually have a larger team than us, yet they have problems finding people to make new kit geometry. Let alone brand new character models.

PR is running on almost a skeleton crew right now, and they have done amazing things to get to the point they are at now. I honestly don't see them being able to get new character models or player kits done.

I have hoped that we would be able to see the OstFront or British factions in the mod since 95% of the weapon content at least is already there in the mod for both of it, and they have ALL content needed for OstFront already tanks and all donated from BattleGroup Frontines. Yet, coding and prepping an all new theater is total hell because it needs dozens of folks working almost full time to convert from that mod to this. But when you have guys working for free it becomes an issue.

I for one have been grateful for the content we have. The Western Front maps have been AAA quality so far. So I am grateful that they have been able to allow us to play the theater we have right now.
Last edited by Anthony817; 2020-05-06 at 05:48..
Old 2020-05-06, 12:14   #63
rlcmong

This update got me to play again, and God how I missed PR!

Do you mind if I suggest that on the Omaha "Saving Private Ryan" version that some kits to be issued with grappling ropes? Reasoning behind this suggestion that some parts of the cliff faces that you can just walk up are a massive choke point if the Wehrmacht gets a grip of their blokes, and by throwing up a rope somewhere else would be a great advantage to the Yanks.

Also the possible implementation of marksman kits for both factions? Essentially adding the G43 to the marksman role with the Zf42 optic and the M1 Garand under the M1-C classification with the respective telescopic sights.

Other than that, brilliant update! We need an 1980's cold war gone hot update one day!!
Old 2020-05-15, 18:15   #64
hrob_reality

Hi, after a while I want to play PR (last time I played cool in March 2020) and the web login doesn't work and the game doesn't work, error: 5000100 but some number ..one what .. error numbers don't say anything ..
Not even my SAVED AND BACKED UP log data.
I had to reset my account www.realitymod.com and then look for what's wrong. Maylsim you deleted all registrations and that's nice (.
or database pad?
I'm re-registered and downloading "new" PR, 2 GB content?
I don't know. I'll try. I am surprised . Hi and thanks for the reply.
hrob-reality
PS edit: I've never been here? I've been playing servers since 2007. I'm not talking about stats. But the database probably doesn't exist, just say it's deleted, create a new account. I was also surprised that you provided the PR game to STEAM https://store.steampowered.com/app/393380/Squad/
chapu your time etc..proc didn't you unsubscribe from the player from the end with PR?
Need unnecessarily? Everyone has enough problems alone.
So goodbye, hi PR team.
I'm very disappointed - and so on

PS2 edit : AHA why if I want to start the game on behalf of the login to STEAM? WTF
Last edited by hrob_reality; 2020-05-15 at 19:55..
Old 2020-05-17, 23:38   #65
Manpaan1102

I'm having a problem after update. The game crashed after i open it. How can i fix it do you guys have any solution? Pleaseeee
Old 2020-05-17, 23:47   #66
[R-DEV]Suchar
PR:BF2 QA Lead
PR Server License Administrator

Could you use appropriate forum? Pleaseeee

https://www.realitymod.com/forum/uploads/signatures/sigpic98978_4.gif
Old 2020-05-18, 08:12   #67
InfantryGamer42

Quote:
Originally Posted by hrob_reality View Post
Hi, after a while I want to play PR (last time I played cool in March 2020) and the web login doesn't work and the game doesn't work, error: 5000100 but some number ..one what .. error numbers don't say anything ..
Not even my SAVED AND BACKED UP log data.
I had to reset my account www.realitymod.com and then look for what's wrong. Maylsim you deleted all registrations and that's nice (.
or database pad?
I'm re-registered and downloading "new" PR, 2 GB content?
I don't know. I'll try. I am surprised . Hi and thanks for the reply.
hrob-reality
PS edit: I've never been here? I've been playing servers since 2007. I'm not talking about stats. But the database probably doesn't exist, just say it's deleted, create a new account. I was also surprised that you provided the PR game to STEAM https://store.steampowered.com/app/393380/Squad/
chapu your time etc..proc didn't you unsubscribe from the player from the end with PR?
Need unnecessarily? Everyone has enough problems alone.
So goodbye, hi PR team.
I'm very disappointed - and so on

PS2 edit : AHA why if I want to start the game on behalf of the login to STEAM? WTF
1. Anti cheat. Check DEV Blog for more info.
2. This is not support thread. If you have problems go there and report your problems. Here, nobody will help you.
Old 2020-06-18, 13:18   #68
Fox_y
Supporting Member

Yay i’ve been waiting for it cool
Old 2020-07-19, 00:47   #69
Rezza
Supporting Member

Respect boys. Respect. Thanks for keeping this going.

Closed Thread