Register Developer Blogs Members List Search Quick Links
PR Changelogs The changelogs for recently released Project Reality versions

Closed Thread

Old 2020-04-30, 18:00   #61
SergioSA
Default Re: PR:BF2 v1.6.0.0 Changelog

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mineral View Post
Try retrieving your old PR account names with username/password. You can also contact the server you want to play on to be whitelisted. That way you can still join that server.
I retrieved one of the oldest ones, but it still doesn't work.
I doubt that servers will whitelist some random dudes
Old 2020-04-30, 18:12   #62
SergioSA

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mineral View Post
Try retrieving your old PR account names with username/password. You can also contact the server you want to play on to be whitelisted. That way you can still join that server.
Phew, I linked my other Steam account that has other games on it, and it works now, Account Level 2.

I wanted to ask, my friend linked his Steam account with VAC on CSGO, and he also got Level 2, does VAC matter or no?
Old 2020-04-30, 19:43   #63
[R-DEV]​ALADE3N
PR:BF2 Developer

Quote:
Originally Posted by SergioSA View Post
Phew, I linked my other Steam account that has other games on it, and it works now, Account Level 2.

I wanted to ask, my friend linked his Steam account with VAC on CSGO, and he also got Level 2, does VAC matter or no?
i think it depends on the whitelist also

Old 2020-04-30, 21:19   #64
AnimalMother.
Supporting Member

Having fun flying around on different maps offline to get a feel for it again, so much nostalgia coming through.

Haven't found the Lynx Mk9A yet, is their any logic behind when the 9A or 7 is used on a map?

New flight characteristics are a bit different from what I remember.

ex |TG-31st|
AnimalMotherUK - YouTube
vistamaster01: "I just dont get people with girl usernames/pics/sigs lol,
for example I thought AnimalMother was a girl "

Arte et Marte
Old 2020-04-30, 22:07   #65
XAHTEP39
Default Re: PR:BF2 v1.6.0.0 Changelog [Pre-release]

Quote:
Originally Posted by InfantryGamer42 View Post
I know for sure that Pz IVD was used in Normandy, specially because I was surprised to see it in Steel Division: Normandy. I am not so sure about Stug IIIB, but I would not be surprised if it was still used. Wehrmacht used any vehicle they can make run, and old tanks were used in occupation panzer battalions and panzer schools.
I don`t demand heavy german technics - Pz.V, VI , etc ; just largescale Pz.IV ausf.H/J , StuG.III ausf.G - it is reasonably for PR:WW2 gameplay

Maybe, it is only few early Pz.IV and early StuGs; but what is the reason to implement this in gameplay? Only one - only this models are available for DEVs
Old 2020-04-30, 23:18   #66
xpugur

Quote:
Originally Posted by Outlawz7 View Post
Yes, 2 is highest possible level right now.
thank you
Old 2020-04-30, 23:23   #67
xpugur

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlackGus View Post
Hey, you relax, it is not a skill level it is indicated if you are a safe player or probably a new player at risk of being a cheat, troll, spammer.
yea i know but the thing i was worried about is not able to play on some servers because there are not muech active servers available (becasue of low amount of active players) .. but apperently 2 is the highest level and i can play on all of them
Old 2020-04-30, 23:32   #68
WeeGeez
Supporting Member

Was playing FH2 past week (first time) and I was very impressed with the content there so the Ww2 PR has a bit to live up to but FH2 is ww2 specifc so no complaints really.

Aout of curiosity, is any of the PR ww2 content loaned from FH2? they have so many adorable / detailed statics for example tile-less houses are incredible. A cross-over (optional) FH2 map pack for PR would be mental.

Congrats to the dev team for 1.6 either way!

p.s working on some tweaks for PR I think might impress the devs, perhaps for a future release

Cheap computer build / fast track upgrade for slow computer for PR > Guide
Old 2020-05-01, 01:14   #69
Trekkie

So for new players who don't have other games on Steam, or for current players who don't manage to recover their legacy accounts because they've been playing with their passwords saved for super long now... how is this going to work? If they can't join a server, they can't get a reputation good or bad.
Old 2020-05-01, 03:33   #70
Tony_AbbottPBUH

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trekkie View Post
So for new players who don't have other games on Steam, or for current players who don't manage to recover their legacy accounts because they've been playing with their passwords saved for super long now... how is this going to work? If they can't join a server, they can't get a reputation good or bad.
current/former players shouldn't have a problem contacting server admin and applying directly for whitelisting
Closed Thread