project reality header
Go Back   Project Reality Forums > PR:BF2 Mod Forums > PR:BF2 Community Factions > Faction Archives > New Zealand Def. Force
12 Sep 2024, 00:00:00 (PRT)
Register Developer Blogs Members List Search Quick Links
New Zealand Def. Force Discussion pertaining to the PR New Zealand Defence Force faction. Temporarily closed to posting.

Old 2011-08-08, 11:45   #61
Killtoy
Default Re: [Vehicle] Pinzgauer [WIP]

Quote:
Originally Posted by Satoru117 View Post
If you read the linked page, you'd know the LOV is a Pinzgauer.
I did and I do... If you had read the post before mine, you'd know that I was responding to Rudd, who was suggesting that it was not a Pinz.

Anyway, they were armed with MAG 58s on swing arm and pintle mount for the TC, and either Mk19s or M2s up top. The main armament up top doesn't seem to be mounted on any type of turret ring, and may have a limited traverse - or involve standing on the front seats to engage the rear 180-degrees.
Old 2011-08-08, 12:04   #62
Killtoy

P.S. - Keep in mind, LOVs are Pinzgauers, but not all Pinzgauers are LOVs. To call it an LOV provides more specific information to help identify the vehicle in the image.
Old 2011-08-24, 13:35   #63
HangMan_

Quote:
Originally Posted by Killtoy View Post
LOVs are Pinzgauers, but not all Pinzgauers are LOVs
I think you will possibly find that you have gotten this the wrong way around mate. The pinzgauer is a Light Operational Vehicle or LOV, but not all LOVs are Pinzgauers.
Old 2011-08-24, 20:43   #64
sylent/shooter

OH MY GOD! HANGMAN IS ALIVE! I could of sworn that the executioner made him drop through the hole but he's ALIVE

oh ya... I can't wait for the pinzgauer thing a mabob
Old 2011-09-19, 03:03   #65
HangMan_

I'm alive mate, lacking on the internet access till i'm home though. Potentially 2-3 more months before i'm back into the full swing of PR. But don't worry, we'll get there eventually
Old 2011-09-19, 20:22   #66
sylent/shooter

haha okay mate still working on that map, keeps getting better and better. IMO. Goodluck

Tags
pinzgauer, vehicle, wip